Aberdeen 1 - 1 HJK Helsinki

8 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

I have absolutely know clue what this team are about. Anyone got any info? Is there a Finnish equivalent of the boy ‘Sausage’ bailing about to inject false hope and give us the low down? 

We’re surely in with a shout for a win here. 

Thier 6 points ahead of KuPS in 1st place in a pish leauge'  i mean KuPS  lol, they are not Hacken level or close.. We should be winning this game. 

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

If it’s vastly reduced then it’s perhaps more of a surprise that it isn’t sold out. Hearts last season had attendances of 17.2k v Fiorentina and 15.8k v Rigas FS in their 2000 kick off group stage matches 

The waiting list loyal on holiday for the Riga game? 

40 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

A lassie from my work and her boyfriend were thinking of going, they are not normally football fans. She then said to me that £42 a ticket is steep, which I agree with. 
AFC are maybe happy with selling 17,000 @ £42 ( £714k) rather than 18,000 @ £35 (£630k). I know there was a discount for the 3 match package and there are junior/OAP prices, etc. but I do understand the pricing strategy, it just won’t suit all. 

there are £28,£34,£40 and £42 tickets still available for the moment

Injured: Morris and McGarry

Ineligible: Besuijen

Roos

Devlin Gartenmann Rubezic Jensen Mackenzie

Duk Clarkson Shinnie McGrath

Miovski

subs: Doohan, Polvara, MacDonald, Milne, Barron, Hayes, Duncan, Sokler, Gueye, Williams, Dadia, Ritchie

Crowd : 18,250

Prediction : 2-0 Rubezic and McGrath

Joonas Toivio who played for Hacken when we pumped them 5-1 plays in their defence. As does Aapo Halme who used to play for Leeds and Barnsley.

Should be beating them. Worse than Hacken, who we should really have beaten. Finnish football is not a great standard. Rob Milsom played for TPS on loan, think he maybe won the Finish Cup with them before he joined us.

Biggest worry is Bojan Radulović who has scored 22 in 36 games. Bizarrely, their left back has scored 10 so far this season, probably a free kick taker.

4 hours ago, Belabedlam said:

Joonas Toivio who played for Hacken when we pumped them 5-1 plays in their defence. As does Aapo Halme who used to play for Leeds and Barnsley.

Should be beating them. Worse than Hacken, who we should really have beaten. Finnish football is not a great standard. Rob Milsom played for TPS on loan, think he maybe won the Finish Cup with them before he joined us.

Biggest worry is Bojan Radulović who has scored 22 in 36 games. Bizarrely, their left back has scored 10 so far this season, probably a free kick taker.

Last season Lee Erwin was the top scorer in their league. That surely points to a standard which we can exceed.

6 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Fan div w' get the replay 'en?

Last time against Frankfurt I waited to watch the replay and it was available from 11pm UK time I think - but that was an earlier kick off... so not sure if it'll be possibly midnight before the replay is available this time, which is why I might try and find a stream instead.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, TerryMcDermott said:

I have absolutely know clue what this team are about. Anyone got any info? Is there a Finnish equivalent of the boy ‘Sausage’ bailing about to inject false hope and give us the low down? 

Out of interest, I wonder what would the Finnish equivalent of a Frankfurter sausage is. Hopefully we’ll see the username pop up soon. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Belabedlam said:

Think Radulovic is a big slow unit, more of a poacher and finisher than anything else, so Ruby might be suited to sticking on him

11 hours ago, TerryMcDermott said:

We're odds on (just) to win. 

Win on Thurs and win on Sunday and things will be looking rather rosey. 

16 hours ago, starryfish said:

What’s the capacity of Pittodrie for this match, anyone any idea? Aware a large number of fans had to move seats due to UEFA regulations 

I believe they have constructed some sort of media podium thing in the middle of the south stand, which is the reason why a number of fans had to move seats.

No idea what the capacity is though.