Aberdeen 1 - 1 HJK Helsinki

5 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Anyone regularly use the discount code on First Bus in Aberdeen on match day? Just tried to use the code for tonight’s match AFCVHHFC23 but doesn’t seem to be working…..

I've only used it a couple of times before, but it worked fine then, and hasn't worked today.

Sack the board.

1 hour ago, NEM said:

That's the spirit!

Hope I'm wrong but I'm struggling to remember the last time we played a big game at Pittodrie where we actually won.

Every fucking time it happens. Get a good run going and come up against someone with a full house and shit the bed.

We're terrible for it.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Hope I'm wrong but I'm struggling to remember the last time we played a big game at Pittodrie where we actually won.

Every fucking time it happens. Get a good run going and come up against someone with a full house and shit the bed.

We're terrible for it.

Take your point but we won the last huns game up here on back of a good run.  St Mirren post split was another big game we managed to get a result.

19 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

We're terrible for it.

European games certainly...

Lost Hacken

Lost Qarabag

all the other qualifier wins we did the damage away from home.

We are due a good Euro home win.

League and domestic Cup matches you are being a bit harsh

27 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Anyone got any suggestions of the best sites to pick up a free stream of tonight's game? Been ages since I've had to stream anything as usually get it on RedTV International. Don't really want to have to wait for the match replay after 11pm this time. Any ideas?

Fawanews usually reliable and we 0 ads.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

Anyone got any suggestions of the best sites to pick up a free stream of tonight's game? Been ages since I've had to stream anything as usually get it on RedTV International. Don't really want to have to wait for the match replay after 11pm this time. Any ideas?

It is said that both of these sites are advertising streams for later:

https://footballstreams.top/

https://hesgoal-tv.com/

It is also said that the hesgoal site is generally better, though both have the usual adverts etc shite to wade through at times.  Perseverance is rewarding!

Sometimes go down the avenue of 'Just win' in games as important as these, but actually want to see a good game and performance tonight, don't get these European nights often so one to remember would be brilliant. 

Confident about this one, however they will make it tricky for us and I'm sure they will have a few quality players some tricks up their sleeve. Get the basics done right, keep our shape and get the ball on the deck and we should be fine. 

Lets do this.