Euro 2024 - Germany

4 hours ago, RedArrow said:

Anyone land anything decent? Portal was a joke for me. Kept adding to basket and being told they were gone.

Getting into the portal was surprisingly easy. But did have an issue when tickets for Spain v Italy vanished from basket at point of payment 🥴

18 hours ago, RedArrow said:

Anyone land anything decent? Portal was a joke for me. Kept adding to basket and being told they were gone.

France v Austria €150

Spain v Italy €160

Scotland v Hungary €400

Never managed to get Scotland v Switzerland though.

3 out of the 4 matches we were after at higher category than we hoped for. Can’t complain though.

2 hours ago, ferlaytio said:

France v Austria €150

Spain v Italy €160

Scotland v Hungary €400

Never managed to get Scotland v Switzerland though.

3 out of the 4 matches we were after at higher category than we hoped for. Can’t complain though.

Gonna be a lot of Top Reds at that one.

Got a ticket for the Turkey vs Play-off C (hopefully Greece) in Dortmund on June 18th. Was hoping for a couple of other games but it'll be good to attend a match without the full day of nervousness that going to the Scotland matches will bring. 

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Got a ticket for the Turkey vs Play-off C (hopefully Greece) in Dortmund on June 18th. Was hoping for a couple of other games but it'll be good to attend a match without the full day of nervousness that going to the Scotland matches will bring. 

That's the one ticket I was quite happy to resale and succeeded. If it's Greece, not terrible, but if it's any of the other teams in the playoff (Georgia, Luxembourg or Kazakhstan) it would be dire! 

12 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Thought it was like britain or summat he was a fringe player for

Don’t be silly, Jacko’s got about 20 caps for Scotland. Been in just about every squad for the past 6-7 years.

• Dildo 1
31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We’ve got 4 tickets to that. Got them in the first phase ticket lottery. Was going to sell them in the resale but will be tasty if it’s Greece that win the playoff. Millions of Turks in Germany.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

That's the one ticket I was quite happy to resale and succeeded. If it's Greece, not terrible, but if it's any of the other teams in the playoff (Georgia, Luxembourg or Kazakhstan) it would be dire! 

We wanted to get to another game or two and that one fitted in with our plans logistically. Millions of Turks in Germany will ensure a good atmosphere. 

I wish we would stop chasing these English rejects with Scottish grandparents and simply have a open statement. If You think You are eligible then contact us. It degrades us to shop in the reject basket. Especially when they then do get a call up and say we were never an option. Hopefully Gordon has a long career watching England from his couch 

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

I wish we would stop chasing these English rejects with Scottish grandparents and simply have an open statement. If You think You are eligible then contact us. It degrades us to shop in the reject basket. Especially when they then do get a call up and say we were never an option. Hopefully Gordon has a long career watching England from his couch 

We don’t need them anymore.

The team that got us there should play, no new additions. Not even Barron.