Aberdeen 0 - 0 St Johnstone

47 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

What do folk feel about the possibility, percentage wise, of this being off? I’ve a 7am start if I’m coming up and I’d hate to find out it was off, somewhere between Stirling and Perth.

Possibly save the bawbees this time, especially as RDS Upper is sold out. 

We haven’t had a game called off in years due to a water logged park.
It has been raining all day but wouldn’t say the ground would be that saturated as it’s still early October. 

We had caravans washed down the river Dee durning storm frank in December 2015 and we still played Partick thistle at home durning that. Will depend how the transportation is as they tend to shit the bed a lot easier now a days, but haven’t heard of any issues up here apart from the over cautious early train cancellations yesterday. 

• Upvote 3
33 minutes ago, Gooby1983 said:

We haven’t had a game called off in years due to a water logged park.
It has been raining all day but wouldn’t say the ground would be that saturated as it’s still early October. 

We had caravans washed down the river Dee durning storm frank in December 2015 and we still played Partick thistle at home durning that. Will depend how the transportation is as they tend to shit the bed a lot easier now a days, but haven’t heard of any issues up here apart from the over cautious early train cancellations yesterday. 

Good job it wasn’t Dundee United, the away support would have been decimated 

• Haha 2

This rain is incessant. 

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/rainfall-radar-forecast-map#?model=ukmo-ukv&layer=rainfall-rate&bbox=[[44.05601169578525,-12.524414062500002],[62.75472592723178,5.5810546875]]

Pittodrie pitch will be fine, but we'll all be soaked walking to the game if this continues. Imagine if today was at Hampden, would be off. I was at Scotland/Georgia game and never been so soaked through at the football in my life.

Section Y will be empty I'd imagine.

12 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

This rain is incessant. 

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/rainfall-radar-forecast-map#?model=ukmo-ukv&layer=rainfall-rate&bbox=[[44.05601169578525,-12.524414062500002],[62.75472592723178,5.5810546875]]

Pittodrie pitch will be fine, but we'll all be soaked walking to the game if this continues. Imagine if today was at Hampden, would be off. I was at Scotland/Georgia game and never been so soaked through at the football in my life.

Section Y will be empty I'd imagine.

From that map it looks like Aberdeen will avoid the worst of the rain, from midnight on.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

If it was postponed it would be into next year before it’s played again. (no shit Sherlock) Pretty sure we would press for it to go ahead today.

Is there a single midweek spare? obviously Livingston (H) is looking for a home.