Aberdeen 0 - 0 St Johnstone

42 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Is there anything the club can do like covers etc let rain drain more from the sides. Lol just desperate for it to go ahead. Hopefully we have a very good drainage system.

I always wonder why a club wouldn’t have a tarpaulin they could put on the pitch overnight if need be. 
A mechty big one right enough. 

I know they’re precious about putting anything on a pitch, but if extreme rain is forecast, would make sense to me. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I always wonder why a club wouldn’t have a tarpaulin they could put on the pitch overnight if need be. 
A mechty big one right enough. 

I know they’re precious about putting anything on a pitch, but if extreme rain is forecast, would make sense to me. 

A roof would do the trick. Or get the sqeegees out. 

On 10/6/2023 at 6:33 AM, sooth_stander said:

I agree, Robson will go for a 3 at the back, which is fucking mental when you think about it - 3 at the back v a team that doesn’t score goals and has zero pace up front? Really?? 

Agreed, back 3 at home against a shitey team that doesn't score goals is fucking mental.

Other than the last home game against a shitey team that doesn't score goals when we won 4-0 obviously.

22 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

If it's on this will be a stroll in the park. Home v the bottom team that haven't won a game all season and were beaten by 3 of their 4 lower league opponents in their league cup group. 

We will absolutely hammer this lot. At least 3 goals and a massive possession percentage.

Edit - And at least 26 shots

Are you new to football?

• Dildo 1