VAR   

72 members have voted

1. 1. VAR .........

• Keep it
    • Bin it

It's not VAR, it's the clown's that are working it. These same clowns will make bad decisions if it's there or not, so at least - well, you'd like to think - offsides and the likes, should be a matter of fact. They really need ex pros on panels and in VAR rooms as it's obvious these refs are out of their depth.

5 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Don’t understand the desperate want for foreign refs, other then irradiate the usual conspiracies I can’t see the benefit it would have.

Take Thursday nights ‘foreign referee’ for example

Irradiating the usual conspiracies is the main benefit no? 🤷‍♂️

Edit: saying that, I wonder how the Huns would feel if their ref was an Italian Roman Catholic 🤔

1 minute ago, tutankamun said:

Irradiating the usual conspiracies is the main benefit no? 🤷‍♂️

Not really if the referees are still utter shite, like we saw on Thursday night 

Eradicating* the usual conspiracies will only be helpful as it stops the certain two clubs thinking that there is an agenda against them in favour of the other

11 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Don’t understand the desperate want for foreign refs, other then irradiate the usual conspiracies I can’t see the benefit it would have.

Take Thursday nights ‘foreign referee’ for example

Foreign ref won’t live beside saddo mental rangers / Celtic fans who are desperate to smash his windows and study everything he does. So they can make decisions without that at the back of their mind. 

giving a decision against Aberdeen is always the least hassle decision with referees all based in the central belt 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Not really if the referees are still utter shite, like we saw on Thursday night 

Eradicating* the usual conspiracies will only be helpful as it stops the certain two clubs thinking that there is an agenda against them in favour of the other

Irradiating* (shining a light on) the usual conspiracies would be helpful for the non-Old Firm teams, since it’s usually them who  get the decisions in their favour.

Aint it mad how it was used probably impeccably the first week VAR was introduced in Scotland whereas now... yeah.

It's a shambles in England as well.

Corrupt as fuck.

Its actually made me hate fitba a little bit more. Its no surprise I've hardly watched a lot of football this year and haven't been to Pittodrie this season. 

• Upvote 1