Robsonball

26 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I think he stays for the Celtic & Sevco games because of the obvious lack of immediate interim options

He’ll get sacked after we get rolled over at Ibrox and they’ll put the tea lady in charge for the Bonnyrigg game 

Agreed.  Generally we have played better against stronger teams, however if he says we are leggy tonight just wait until Celtic move us around the pitch.  He needs a win on Saturday and Wednesday.  Personally i think if they play anything like tonight it could be ugly.  Celtic are no great shakes at the moment but they will want a big statement win to get the confidence going again.  As for Ibrox.. god help us.  

33 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I think he stays for the Celtic & Sevco games because of the obvious lack of immediate interim options

He’ll get sacked after we get rolled over at Ibrox and they’ll put the tea lady in charge for the Bonnyrigg game 

I think he’s gone tomorrow with a caretaker in before Saturday, and it won’t be Duff/Anderson/Hayes.

2 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Only cos your bro gave me a down vote, mr Robson. 

it's quite clear now that you and Ernie are related to barry. Have a word. 

You are up really late tonight with a school day tomorrow. Wouldn’t want you sleeping in and missing your first class of the day.

Being from Inverurie, I can absolutely say with 100 percent certainty Barry didn’t grow up an Aberdeen fan.

Boy I know played football with him and he was decked out head to toe in a hun kit. 

It’s very well known the family were Rangers fans. Don’t think they are anymore but his dad goes about with an Aberdeen jacket with the badge taken off. 

Had he got some money to work with in January , you’d maybe understand the ‘backing’

Whole situation is just odd now. I’m not sure what the board are expecting to happen. Sneak a top 6 and Scottish Cup semi best case scenario?

5 minutes ago, G man said:

You are up really late tonight with a school day tomorrow. Wouldn’t want you sleeping in and missing your first class of the day.

Good one mr Robson. Good one. Maybe your boy could go back to school? Learn the basics of football.

3 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

This complete fud is going to cost the club millions if we dont qualify for Europe next season 

Sad thing is like, all the other recent fuds Glass, & Goodwin if he is sacked him will walk away with a very good financial settlement which is taking the piss 

I'd wager he's already cost the club millions with a decrease in Duk's transfer value, if not Clarkson's too

59 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

LEGGY :clangers2:

Let's put into context he has to protect the players in order to get a performance for the next two games. We dont want a Jim Goodwin Hibs collapse because the numpties are piling on the pressure. Given that pressure he is handling it remarkably well. The manager can only be at fault for so much of our inability to deal with crosses. Practically speaking the Board are in a difficult position - they bowed to the numpties to sack a perfectly good manager in Mcinnes and smashed £600k to say good bye. They bowed again to the numpties to sack Glass etc when if they had suck by him we would not have been is the same position as Goodwin produced. They then had to sack Goodwin because we were up to our arse in alligators and sinking fast. Another £300k. They intended to bring in an experienced manager but Robson pulled off a miracle and if they hadn't appointed him they would have been vilified. All of these changes mean compensation fees for those going out, compensation fees to take someone from a job, and significant cost in changing out the playing pool. McInnes was sacked when we were only 4 points of second. What if we had stuck with him and reinvested - most of the numpties on here still wouldn't be happy. 

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 8
59 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I wish the players were a little more fit, less leggy if you like, so that they could really do Robson's fantastic tactics the justice they deserve. 

Does he not realise that if the players are leggy after a few weeks off, that is also the fault of him and the coaching staff?

3 minutes ago, G31DON said:

Does he not realise that if the players are leggy after a few weeks off, that is also the fault of him and the coaching staff?

I mean, they're professional athletes who train at a state of the art complex, with access to physiotherapists, trainers, and dieticians, all of whom are there to maximise the players' potential. 

But those players are constantly tired?

Could point to a carbon monoxide leak somewhere at Pittodrie. 

spacer.png