Robsonball

23 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You’re a fucking weird cunt. You don’t want to hear it but that’s exactly what happened. Why would the linesman in question who I heard it from lie? 

Not like our fantastic officials in Scotland have previous for being deceitful. Crazy to think that 🤣

10 hours ago, DelMonte said:

No I’m not. Straight from a qualified linesman who’s with the SFA and regularly does SPFL and UEFA games. The system failed and they guessed using their eyes. The camera wasn’t calibrated properly, they then guessed. They scrambled up some lines for TV. It’s a fact.

Bollocks.  If they couldn’t get a definite still photo from the video technology then they’d just go with the original onfield decision. 

1 hour ago, redone said:

Bollocks.  If they couldn’t get a definite still photo from the video technology then they’d just go with the original onfield decision. 

Wrong. They got a still photo but from the wrong camera. The one they wanted to use wasn’t calibrated. They then just guessed off that camera and the lines were drawn up for TV. 

1 hour ago, redone said:

He likes winding up simpletons ?

You’re the retard here. You’re arguing against a fact. 

It would be nice to know what he thinks he has done right and wrong. Interestingly, he also said that he won't tolerate players who don't follow the code of working hard and embracing the culture of the club. Could explain Vinny's position and Duk not getting a sniff.

52 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Don’t worry people it will be better in 12 months- Barry has spoken 

I read the article.

He really is a delusional, havering fuckwit.

Basically saying he’s learning on the hoof.

What an admission. 

Aberdeen FC is not a club to be learning on the job.

The fact Cormack etc accept this is a poor indictment on them. 

Another year of this cunt in charge?

FUCK. THAT 

• Upvote 6
30 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I read the article.

What an admission. 

FUCK. THAT 

Read like a press release rather than a newspaper article or interview.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I read the article.

What an admission. 

FUCK. THAT 

Yeah, it actually is. 

So are most clubs, look around, a lot of clubs have rookie managers who are successful. The issue is that our one has no idea what he’s doing. I’m happy with a manager learning as they go but only if they have potential. Robson doesn’t. 

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fair comment.

It’s insane he’s in the job. We took in Liam Fox as a coach who has a lot more credentials than Robson. Agnew (who I don’t rate) has more credentials to be manager than Robson. There’s just no evidence he’s talented at coaching or management. It’s mental. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I read the article.

What an admission. 

FUCK. THAT 

Record high season ticket sales this season could easily be beaten by record low ones next time round if he’s still in charge. Fuck another year of watching Robsonball.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

It would be nice to know what he thinks he has done right and wrong. Interestingly, he also said that he won't tolerate players who don't follow the code of working hard and embracing the culture of the club. Could explain Vinny's position and Duk not getting a sniff.

I think Vinny’s position and to some extend Duk’s is down to their own issues.

25 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

It’s insane he’s in the job. We took in Liam Fox as a coach who has a lot more credentials than Robson. Agnew (who I don’t rate) has more credentials to be manager than Robson. There’s just no evidence he’s talented at coaching or management. It’s mental. 

It’s not as if the under 18’s were getting great results, nor playing brilliant football, from what I could gather.

That 8 game run pulled the wool over far too many eyes.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It’s not as if the under 18’s were getting great results, nor playing brilliant football, from what I could gather.

That 8 game run pulled the wool over far too many eyes.

It was a definite purple patch.

I’ve seen plenty of people saying the majority were clamouring for him to get it permanently during that run & how could the board have seen it was a purple patch.

If the club were as data driven as they claimed to be they’d have been able to see that it wasn’t as if we were blowing teams away - Robson came in & got a reaction from the players and got them playing as a team greater than the sum of its parts. Oppositions also came out & played relatively openly against us (as up until then we had been pretty shite) which allowed Robson to play his counter attacking, “transitional” stuff. We also seemed to be giving up a lot of chances but we had Roos playing out of his skin combined with a lot of last ditch defending. 

I know you can’t just set aside the fact he got those wins but it’s also plain to see that in the main this season we’ve had to try and break teams down and Robson just doesn’t know how to do it. 

• Upvote 1

Getting really fed up of that smug grin he sticks on for interviews. Do you take your job seriously? Your team is massively underperforming and you're grinning and talking about "knowing how it's going to be".

He'd do himself a favour by acting as if he actually cares rather than treating the club and fans like a fun relationship that he knows is ending soon.

What have I missed on Twitter today?

Comments about some #scenes and rumours of Bazza being told he’s safe for the season 

Yikes

Just need to try and get behind the team and hope we scrape 4th/5th as I find the League cup sections too mortifying for words 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

I see the smirking hun bastard is claiming he’s a lifelong dons fan in his latest interview 🤥 

Taking the absolute piss out of the fan base now.

Revolving head has been taking the piss out of the fan base for months, and has been okd by Colgate. He states he needs time and will be a much better manager in a years time.  Great let’s hope it’s not with the Dons.