Robsonball

4 hours ago, Dons79 said:

No it isn’t, it’s the lack of investment which we cannot complain about. In the 80, early 90s we were competitive, winning league titles, cups for fun and being competitive in Europe. Money came into the game and instead of using our success to keep on top of the game we let the weegie cunts plough money into there clubs(cheating or not,doesn't matter) while we penny pinched and hummed and hawed! When money came into the game we were still very competitive. as rich a city Aberdeen was none filtered down to the club (oil) while Dubai bought themselves a civilisation on top of a desert, meanwhile we sit in an ancient crumbling pittodrie, its pathetic, no the apathy was created by the people on top, chairman’s over the years, Aberdeen, given the money that has rolled through the city on its way to London should have been in an enviable position to take advantage of the black gold. Now established favouritism has set in, years of accepting blatant favouritism has killed the Scottish league. The corruption has took hold, and now has our apathy. Game over.

Main problem with your reasoning is that I don’t think Aberdeen FC owned the oil fields, I think the British government pretty much took all those glorious riches.

other than a few corporate sponsorship deals. I don’t see how the hell the club could have gotten any/much of the ‘oil money’ 🤷 other than buying some actual exploration licenses 🤣

8 hours ago, DD1903 said:

I see the robson apologists are out in force on twitter etc. “but we’ve played the ‘old firm’ (sic) 4 times. Other teams have only played them twice.”

failing to acknowledge that we’ve taken 4 of our pathetic 13 points from the sevco games. Idiots

Exactly. Stats are even more pathetic if we exclude the 4 arse cheek games.

Would anyone find 9 points from first 8 games played before playing arse cheeks & Dundee decent? 

It’s a truly pathetic record & European football is not even close to an excuse for such

7 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Few people predicting we'll lose to Hearts. Losing at home to Hearts should be a sackable offence on its own regardless of the results before and after, We've won 7 in a row at Pittodrie against them and unbeaten in 10 and this season they are no better than us. Its 1 game we should definitely not be losing.

How many of our current team played in that first win at Pittodrie?

I'd bet none - except maybe Shinnie?

Which means it's meaningless. To suggest it's a sackable offence on it's own is one of the stupidest comments ever made on this forum. Which is a claim to fame of sorts and no small achievement. 

• Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So across the league and Europe, that's what,  3 wins in 17 games?

9 out of 51?

Seriously

How is this guy still here

Out of interest. How does Robsons stats compare to shite like Naismith? Been in charge similar timescale. 

Hearts capitulation last season has a lot to answer for in terms of fooling us into thinking Robson was the answer but doubt much difference between both manager’s overall results. Both utter SHITE 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Learn what?

It's another failure

Failure.?! Another away draw in Europe. That is 3 from the 4 played!! Came from 2-0 down to get a draw.

Robson fields a weakened team which took a lot of criticism from certain people before the game. Still the same people only see negatives.