Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

I thought with Europe and cup runs, we'd be playing enough games that Sokler would get plenty of minutes, even if he was the third choice striker. Not really happened yet. Today is 2nd of 6 games in a 17 days period so if he doesn't get some time on the pitch in the next two weeks, I don't know when he will

4 hours ago, HaarDon said:

I want to comment on this game but the bullies here have terrified me.

I know it's probably not politically correct but you may just have to grow a pair, unless of course you identify as non binary which would then make things really confusing 🤔.

If on the other hand you are really being serious then I apologise for the above statement and would encourage you to stand free be strong and believe that your opinion is just as valid as any other.

14 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

I know it's probably not politically correct but you may just have to grow a pair, unless of course you identify as non binary which would then make things really confusing 🤔.

If on the other hand you are really being serious then I apologise for the above statement and would encourage you to stand free be strong and believe that your opinion is just as valid as any other.

You're talking shite.

10 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

If we fail to win today Robson can go. 2 wins from 9 in league and 0 from 5 in Europe is no where near good enough when you look at the money spent on the squad.

Tough place to go. Well organised. Got to win the battle. Boys lagging after Thursday. These aren't excuses. 

13 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

If we fail to win today Robson can go. 2 wins from 9 in league and 0 from 5 in Europe is no where near good enough when you look at the money spent on the squad.

Cunt can go regardless of result as far as I’m concerned. Beating Killie in league shouldn’t ever be seen as a job saver at Aberdeen 

He’s already done enough for binning imo

• Upvote 1

For me this has the potential to be a very difficult afternoon. I’m hoping that we get our shit together and for the first 15-20 mins win the physical battle first. Then have the confidence to try and control the game at our pace. 

We need to start the game sharp because they will 100% be up for it and think they can go at us early. 

What we could do with another early goal against them to settle us down.