Kilmarnock 2 - 0 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Maybe he realises the players on the bench aren’t good enough.

Aren’t they?

Maybe if he could fire them up, give them a sniff of a start and see what they do when they’ve something to prove.

But then he can’t use the “tired, euro games” patter. I suppose it’s safer to lose this way and have an excuse.

30 minutes ago, Helmet said:

No real change to the starting line up again.

Why bother trying to build a squad if you don’t know how to use them?

You think that the players who came on as subs on Thursday should be starting?

21 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Aren’t they?

Maybe if he could fire them up, give them a sniff of a start and see what they do when they’ve something to prove.

But then he can’t use the “tired, euro games” patter. I suppose it’s safer to lose this way and have an excuse.

Ah so it’s Robson’s fault if some players don’t like being on the bench

17 minutes ago, Stoneybloke said:

These European games take too much out of our players. They are totally exhausted with no time to recover. If we hadn't been playing in Europe we could have been league leaders by now.

Trying far too hard, you’ve not got the personality or intelligence to do what you are so desperately trying to do here.

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

This thread is what's wrong with our support some right dumplings on here that actually think how we are playing is acceptable, I'm just waiting for the it might do us good to be relegated post! 😡

It might actually do us some good to get relegated…

edit: I’m just pulling your plonker! 

17 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You think that the players who came on as subs on Thursday should be starting?

Ah so it’s Robson’s fault if some players don’t like being on the bench

Trying far too hard, you’ve not got the personality or intelligence to do what you are so desperately trying to do here.

Well like most of the players we have they’ll need some game time to get up to speed and find a bit of form.

There’s fuck all point having them if we are too scared to use them or can’t motivate them to turn in a performance when they get a chance.

And there’s no point trotting out the tired excuse if we aren’t using the squad.

7 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Everyone was wanking themselves into a frenzy after the ibrox game, it’s the same every season. It’s the worst team ever, manager has to go, we shouldn’t be losing to the old firm at home blah blah. 

Well you're a hypocritical fucking cunt aren't you.

• Upvote 1

thusdays nights loss and the manner in which the dons collapsed has had a massive effect on the killie game.
i don't see robson changing it up as he needs too if he wants to save his skin.
the pressure is all too much for him now,cant see him coming back from this IMO.
he needs to do the right thing and come to some parting agreement with the club.

2 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

A disgusting performance, if it wasn't for Roos we'd have lost that by 4 or 5.

Time to go Robson.

The shyster at the helm won't sack him even if we lost the nxt 4 games' He is a total cunt and is oblivious to the fact that he is the main problem here.

Club has been in a total malaise since the business man with no football experience walked in the door with all his vanity and egotistical baggage.

• Upvote 2