Motherwell 2 - 4 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

I’d still get Robson binned asap. 

Players can clearly play, he holds them back. 

100% all tonight has shown me is how much he’s fkd up previously with his stubbornness/persistence of HIS shite way of playing. We aren’t playing his ‘preferred’ game tonight & that will piss him off. Basically the players are showing him how shite he is imo & they are playing the way they (& the fans) know they should.

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, G man said:

Ah well some things don’t change.

Some things don't change? You meaning me not crediting them?

I did twice this season and look where it ended up. I'm not making the same mistake. False hope. Credited them when 2 nil up at Paok as well...

Or some things don't change? Robson will revert to type by the weekend? Yeah likely.

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

100% all tonight has shown me is how much he’s fkd up previously with his stubbornness/persistence of HIS shite way of playing. We aren’t playing his ‘preferred’ game tonight & that will piss him off. Basically the players are showing him how shite he is imo & they are playing the way they (& the fans) know they should.

This was my speculation also.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

The 8 pages of relentless negativity before the game was quite funny. The Robson haters will be raging.

Why will they be raging? We’re NOT playing Robsons football tonight clearly 🤷 tonight only proves how shite his preferred football is.

You are a complete muppet

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1