PAOK 2 - 2 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Should we be playing the first team here, Sunday, both or neither? 

A non event in the grand scheme of things but we've also got the Semi of the Shield on Wednesday against Buckie. Likes of Williams, Dadia and MacDonald have played the last couple of rounds. At least if they stay at home, they'll get another 90 mins.Vinnie not in the European squad so he'll be playing on Wednesday 

6 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Should we be playing the first team here, Sunday, both or neither? 

We’ll likely take two scuddings even with a full strength X1, so it would be very dangerous to rest 3 or 4 you’d think.

We have a weeks rest until the hun game the following Sunday.

It’ll be the same 13-14 over the next couple. 

Roos. 
Devlin Gartenmann Ruby Jensen Mack. 
    Polvara Clarkson Shinnie McGrath. 
                          Miovski 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ve written it off.

Just want it not to be a hammering. 

Europe is essentially done, I’m more wanting domestic improvement. 

Agreed that Europe is over in terms of qualifying however we have worked to get there so need to enjoy it. But I do worry about getting a dicking. I know we have found a team that seems to be getting results in the last two games at least, however I do worry about playing basically the same 11, 2 times a week without a few changes. The problem being the bench players have had minimal impact so far 

Fuck that. These euro games are meaningless. Use them as a mini preseason for the fringe players. The league games are more important and should be used to fine tune the starting eleven for 17/12

We should absolutely be using the likes of Mackenzie and Gueye to cause injury to Tavernier and Butland at Pittodrie. The Huns don’t have this luxury over the next 8 games before the final.

1 hour ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

We haven't got a big enough squad! A couple of injuries and were fucked!

Need to have a fully rested starting 11 before the final & no injures. Maybe play our starting 11 @Helsinki.

We’ve a fucking massive squad by our standards. What we also have is a halfwit manager who wants to flog the same 13 or 14 players week in, week out. 

• Upvote 2