Celtic V Aberdeen

I see the ‘green brigade’ are still banned. Fair play to the minks for doing this. However, while they are at this impasse they should insist the ‘green brigade’ change their identity and brand. Sums up the problems in this country when a football supporters group is allowed to carry and publicise a name that is intentionally synonymous with the Provisional IRA. Fucking disgusting, yet we’re led to believe that ridding Scottish football of sectarianism is ‘important’!

Good opportunity to do something meaningful and impactful, they won’t though! 

• Upvote 2
34 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

I see the ‘green brigade’ are still banned. Fair play to the minks for doing this. However, while they are at this impasse they should insist the ‘green brigade’ change their identity and brand. Sums up the problems in this country when a football supporters group is allowed to carry and publicise a name that is intentionally synonymous with the Provisional IRA. Fucking disgusting, yet we’re led to believe that ridding Scottish football of sectarianism is ‘important’!

Good opportunity to do something meaningful and impactful, they won’t though! 

Was it you that also wanted Currys rebranded Tellys?

On 11/10/2023 at 7:05 PM, Russell said:

But why?

Exactly.

Been dog shite thus far with any opportunity presented, bar the one in Dingwall.

Don't think he'll cut it.

The dog shite.

Because it'll stink like fuck and mak ye couk if you cut it.

If it's anything like the cat shit the barman in Thessaloniki pub disturbed last night. :clangers2:

This will probably come back to haunt me but ever there was a good time to play them down there...

Their support is distracted by protests and bans

They've not been overly convincing (late winner vs St Mirren)

Maeda injured, he makes them tick in the middle. They've also got a few other injuries 

We have shown we can perform away to better teams.

4-0 Celtic.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1