Celtic V Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

But Celtic have even more favourable ‘officials’ than even PAOK did v us.

FACT

That’s true, but hopefully we can overturn that by blasting them out the water, 3 up in 30 mins, fuck the officials, fuck the Glasgow cunts, moan the dons.

(ps the apathy will come back to me, but not now, not while the feeling of confidence spreads through my body, 2-3 to the good guys)

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

That’s true, but hopefully we can overturn that by blasting them out the water, 3 up in 30 mins, fuck the officials, fuck the Glasgow cunts, moan the dons.

(ps the apathy will come back to me, but not now, not while the feeling of confidence spreads through my body, 2-3 to the good guys)

Pre season optimism is just as sneaky as pre ko optimism but they both kick you right in balls with reality toe capped boots 

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Sadly, gone are the days when we would go to the Weeg and expect a win.

Even with their injuries and issues with their fan base I don’t expect to come back up the road with anything despite this being a real opportunity to have a right go.

Come on Dons, have a go and into these Minks.

Even in the glory years under Fergie it wasn’t that often that we went to Glasgow expecting to beat the Tims.   But we could go there reasonably confident of winning and at the very least expecting to go toe to toe with them , have a right go and not be outplayed or outfought.

46 minutes ago, redone said:

Even in the glory years under Fergie it wasn’t that often that we went to Glasgow expecting to beat the Tims.   But we could go there reasonably confident of winning and at the very least expecting to go toe to toe with them , have a right go and not be outplayed or outfought.

No, but we did go fully expecting to get shafted off officials and took inspiration from when it inevitably happened.