Celtic V Aberdeen

How can Barry witness this and do nothing about it?

Games over after 20 mins, his tactics undone yet he perseveres with the same setup and players who are having a nightmare.

Does he see something he likes about how we are playing?

I’m sure we’ll get to HT (maybe concede again) and they’ll still come out after the break - with no changes made…I just don’t get it. :nutter:

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That cunt Collum actually had a hard on when he booked Hayes.

Tim cunt. 

However, we could have any one of us refereeing and we’d still get battered. 

No i agree don’t get me wrong we’re still playing shite haha, would have liked to see the challenge by holm again tho

If you sit deep against a shite team they get confidence ie a Kilmarnock, Dundee etc and they will score 

if you sit in against a decent team they will destroy you

sitting deep is the worst tactic in football unless you are proper shite and can do fuck all else but boot the ball forward. 

As a club we need to get away from this immediately otherwise we will have a proper shite season in the league. 

• Upvote 1

The ground is quieter now hen when it was when they tried to do the minutes silence. 

This performance would get football stopped. Absolutely fucking atrocious. They are missing Hatate, Maeda etc, just came off a lumling in Madrid and we are just letting them get their confidence back up. 

I don't care about the cup final fucking sack the cunt. 

What an embarrassing performance. 

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Barry Robson’s game plan of riding your luck for as long as possible doesn’t work when you’re playing a team who can actually put away their chances. Who would have thought?

We are one of the ugliest teams to watch, & are mega defensive, yet STILL cough up a huge number of chances.

His defensive “structure” is clearly a fucking shambles. 

But he’ll stick with 5-2-2-1 / 5-4-1.

Fucking simpleton. 

Just now, AyrshireSheep said:

The ground is quieter now hen when it was when they tried to do the minutes silence. 

This performance would get football stopped. Absolutely fucking atrocious. They are missing Hatate, Maeda etc, just came off a lumling in Madrid and we are just letting them get their confidence back up. 

I don't care about the cup final fucking sack the cunt. 

What an embarrassing performance. 

I’m afraid he’ll get a good while yet.

The cup final and a bit beyond. 

Just now, Joe pike said:

Outnumbering Celtic in our box yet there at least 2 Tim’s free every time.

McKenzie is getting ripped a new one.

We're playing 5 across the back yet they're able to double up on our wing backs both sides every time. 

They know we're set up to stop them getting through the middle so they're not even trying that. 

Nae point playing a flat 5 and a flat 4 now as we're unable to get the ball up the park when we do actually get it. 

Need to move to a 3421 and bring on Barron and Duk. 

Clarkson and Duk to play in the 2 behind Miovski. 

20 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

Barry needs fucking shot.

Ultra defensive parking the bus formation, attitude of our squad and management fucking stinks.

How does every other club at least put up a fight against Celtic yet we lie down every single time?

”This squad will be alright” - no it fucking won’t Barry. Skittering points away to the shite of the league and laying down to everyone else.

Muppet

They’ve not lost a game in the league this season, “putting up a fight” hasn’t made the slightest difference to any team that’s played them.

17 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

Other teams manage to go there and do much better than us. It’s not about the money or their ability, for me it’s about how we setup so negatively and the tactics are designed to draw them forward. Brutal to watch. 

They really don’t and yes it’s all about money and ability. If we had a budget even close to theirs I would be raging but we don’t have anything like it. They get a few injuries now they can go throw a few million at the squad in January, they could buy any of our players they want.

Give your blood pressure a break today. 

16 minutes ago, minijc said:

I partly agree but the issues run into games against poorer sides who we should be beating more often than we do. Just four clean sheets this season in all comps when you're setting up with 5 defenders and 2 defensive mids is piss poor.

I agree we should be doing better against poorer teams, no doubt about it. This is not one of those days though.

15 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Because whilst I agree to some extent we go the complete opposite direction and play extra shite. Like fucking abysmally shite. 

why not just have a go. We are getting humped anyway! 

Maybe that’s us having a go, maybe our players are not as good as you think they are?

• Downvote 1