HJK Helsinki 2 - 2 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Fuck me, UEFA fitba shouldn't be played in Finland from October-February. Imagine Real Madrid coming to this unplayable pitch? Comical.

Real Madrid on an unplayable pitch somewhere in Northern Europe/Scandinavia in shite weather you say?

spacer.png

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1

2-1 

1-1

2-3 

2-2

2-2

Shows we're competitive, but probably failing to win a game at all in Europe is highly embarrassing. 

You only take solaces in the performances if you can get back there and build on them. Our league form so far makes me think it'll be a struggle to even get top 6. 

I sought of get it why Robson played some of these players tonight but they showed once again they are just bench fillers 

Hopefully we can offload some of these sooner the better 

Duncan 

Gueye - Total waste of funds utter fud 

Polvara 

Williams on the bench ( Why ! ) another waste of a wage just punt him back to Liverpool now

A game we could have won tonight despite the conditions 

Crudos to the 1500 Dons fans there tonight 

All things considered, i can't be unhappy with that.

Robson turned to the squad, with Sunday in mind which i think was the smart play.

Terrible first half showing, but we closed it out with a MacDonald wonder goal and followed it up with a far superior second half showing which saw us get a draw which no one would have predicted when we went two behind.

We need to take that second half showing into the game at Easter Road and Robson needs to learn he has a squad and use it.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

I sought of get it why Robson played some of these players tonight but they showed once again they are just bench fillers 

Hopefully we can offload some of these sooner the better 

Duncan 

Gueye - Total waste of funds utter fud 

Polvara 

Williams on the bench ( Why ! ) another waste of a wage just punt him back to Liverpool now

A game we could have won tonight despite the conditions 

Crudos to the 1500 Dons fans there tonight 

Agree with most but i thought Polvara did fine.

2 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

All things considered, i can't be unhappy with that.

Robson turned to the squad, with Sunday in mind which i think was the smart play.

Terrible first half showing, but we closed it out with a MacDonald wonder goal and followed it up with a far superior second half showing which saw us get a draw which no one would have predicted when we went two behind.

We need to take that second half showing into the game at Easter Road and Robson needs to learn he has a squad and use it.

He just did ... 

Not sure that taught us a lot, other than the fact that Papa Guey is probably one of the worst players ever to pull on a red shirt. 

Absolutely shite first half, better in the second when we brought on our 1st XI players. 

The conditions were shocking, they were dirty, hacking cunts. 

Over and done with thank God, let's get 3 points on Sunday.