HJK Helsinki 2 - 2 Aberdeen

22 minutes ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Didn’t see the first half but was Gueye shite because of the pitch or could he improve if he plays in better conditions. Somebody told me we paid 500k for him, lot of dosh for a duffer.

He had some nice touches, skinned a few folk

But generally just doesn't look like a footballer when he has the ball

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Unpopular with the Ruby fan club, but maybe go with Gartenmann MacDonald & Jensen in the back 3?

Big Ruby makes one howler every game. 
I like him, but, there’s always a “apart from that incident” he had a good game. 

I certainly hope we'll see that given a go at least one game before the break to see 

I thought we started of ok but went downhill badly in the first half until Macdonald scored a screamer. Second half was a lot better and we probably deserved the draw in the end, could even of nicked the result with miovski’s chance at the end. 

Thought Milne did ok was decent going forward. 
polvara and Barron were good in the middle in the second half when the conditions looked very difficult. Roos is a good shot stopper kept us in it in the first half but his kicking is poor. Macdonald did well considering he has hardly played this season. 

gueye couldn’t hold the ball up to save himself tried hard tho. 
Rubi really has to stop charging out of defence costs us to many goals even though he generally does ok. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, thurso said:

I thought we started of ok but went downhill badly in the first half until Macdonald scored a screamer. Second half was a lot better and we probably deserved the draw in the end, could even of nicked the result with miovski’s chance at the end. 

polvara and Barron were good in the middle in the second half when the conditions looked very difficult. Roos is a good shot stopper kept us in it in the first half but his kicking is poor. Macdonald did well considering he has hardly played this season. 

Rubi really has to stop charging out of defence costs us to many goals even though he generally does ok. 

Think it might be time to play McDonald rather than Rubi.

1 hour ago, thurso said:

If your talking about his goal kicks (as supposed to drop kicks) there is no reason why a defender couldn't take them instead.

I know it was only schoolboy football but I used to take them for our team because our keeper couldn't generate any decent height or would hook or slice them out for a throw in.

I would rather folk joke about us needing to use a defender to take goal kicks then repeatedly give possession away because our keeper is shite at taking them.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

If your talking about his goal kicks (as supposed to drop kicks) there is no reason why a defender couldn't take them instead.

I know it was only schoolboy football but I used to take them for our team because our keeper couldn't generate any decent height or would hook or slice them out for a throw in.

I would rather folk joke about us needing to use a defender to take goal kicks then repeatedly give possession away because our keeper is shite at taking them.

Probably the most brain dead post I've ever seen on here.

• Dildo 1
47 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

fair comment, 
looks like someones in need of attention above. poor thing.