Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

Can't see anything changing at half time but we need more bite and precision from the midfield. Clarkson always has a chance to produce something but hasn't. McGrath apart from his good shot has been poor. Shinnie has been harrying but otherwise not doing much. It's a bit hard to know who to take off but at some point one or more should. 

We don't have anyone who can go instead of Duncan in left/wing back (unless we see if Shinnie still remembers how to play there which I doubt we'd do)

Still, doing well, playing well, and in the lead at half time. Keep it up and hopefully get the midfield more involved and this could be a good result.

Sokler off for Barron, is my guess.

7 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Well done lads. Great first 15 minutes. Fell out of it a bit for the next 15 and then picked it back up again. 

I slate Robbo when he makes an arse of tactics and team selection however whoever thought playing sokler today deserves a lot of credit so far. Rangers are really struggling when we go at them. 

and Miovski.  Nothing left to say. Quality 

That was me thanks. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, scottymc said:

and Miovski.  Nothing left to say. Quality 

Love him more with each game.

when Jenson was getting treatment, just after Clarkson played a through ball that went behind Sokler, Miovski was with Clarkson, clearly talking through what he should and shouldn’t be doing. And he doesn’t just lead the line, he’s leading the whole team and gesturing for a higher press when needed.  The guy is class all round.

On current form, he should be a shoe in forSPFL player of year awards nomination (obviously as the token non hun/tim - if this is the year a non hun/tim is allowed to be nominated).