Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Dynamo

Guest glasgowdon

Matches to be played 03/04 of April and 10/10 of April.

AC Milan vs. FC Bayern Game A

PSV Eindhoven vs. Liverpool FC Game B

AS Roma vs. Manchester United FC Game C

Chelsea FC vs. Valenica CF Game D

Winners D vs. Winners B

Winners C vs. Winners A

My Prediction

AC Milan vs. FC Bayern

PSV Eindhoven vs. Liverpool FC

AS Roma vs. Manchester United FC

Chelsea FC vs. Valenica CF

Chelsea vs. Liverpool

Man Utd vs. Milan

Final - Man Utd v Chelsea (superb)

My Prediction

AC Milan vs. FC Bayern

PSV Eindhoven vs. Liverpool FC

AS Roma vs. Manchester United FC

Chelsea FC vs. Valenica CF

Chelsea vs. Liverpool

Man Utd vs. Milan

Final - Man Utd v Chelsea (superb)

you seriously fancy milan?? :blahblah1:

i thought they were pretty sh*te against the mighty cellic!! they couldn't hit a barn door against those cloggers and it took 183 mins for them to score.

Anyone but Liverpool so I don't have to hear all that endless droning about special Euopean night atmospheres :blahblah1: Mon the PSV.

Wouldn't mind seeing Valencia win it. Supported them in the 2000 and 2001 finals, which they ended up losing. Although I wonder how many players of their will be suspended for the quarter finals and maybe even beyond?

Do they complement the voices?

Man Utd - Valencia final for me.

I fancy this too, though I can see Bayern Munich throwing a spanner in the works.

Does depend a bit on the suspensions thing with Valencia.

Ulimately though, looking at the draw, I would have think Man U fans would be the happiest with that.

have a day off mate.

:laughing:

Quarters

Liverpool will struggle against PSV, as they are a stubborn side, but I think they'll do enough. They also have the advantage of playing the first leg away.

Chelsea should turnover Valencia, but it won't be an easy game. With the first leg at Stamford Bridge, they'll need to take a good lead into the return leg. Fancy an upset here.

Man U WILL beat Roma. Watched the Italians numerous times his season and i've not been impressed. United to get at least a score draw in Rome, then win the return leg at OT.

AC v Bayern. Bayern for me. Hitzfeld has them on form again, and AC lack firepower. If Van Bommel can keep Kaka quiet (which is no easy task), Bayern will coast it.

Semi's

Valencia v Liverpool

Man U v Bayern

Final

Man U v Liverpool

Man U winners!

I'm right though. You lot always seem to get a nose bleed in the quarters.

Basis to your 'fact'? If you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't say that. Go check Man U's Champs League record over the last 10-12 years, then tell me how many times we've been knocked out in the quarters.

Liverpool have 1 good Champions League season, since it changed to the 'Champions League', yet WE are the chokers? :laughing:

not sure if your fishing but he was playing against Madrid!

i dont fish.

I know he was playing against madrid, but he's been in and out of the side. Cant remember if it was wed or two weeks ago he was taken off and he looked knackered. They were saying that his fitness is nowhere near what it should be. Obviously by the time the quarters come around he might be back to full fitness.

Archived