Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Dynamo

Bayern will beat AC if you ask me.

Think Man U might struggle to get to the final to be honest. Don't know why. It's just like Liverpool, they're great in Europe and not so great in the league, I think Man are great in the league but not so great in Europe.

Guest LondonScottish
Think Man U might struggle to get to the final to be honest. Don't know why. It's just like Liverpool, they're great in Europe and not so great in the league, I think Man are great in the league but not so great in Europe.

Bit of a sweeping statement does one not think?

i dont fish.

I know he was playing against madrid, but he's been in and out of the side. Cant remember if it was wed or two weeks ago he was taken off and he looked knackered. They were saying that his fitness is nowhere near what it should be. Obviously by the time the quarters come around he might be back to full fitness.

Hargreaves was very impressive against Madrid. Did alot of running and his positional sense was superb.

Bit of a sweeping statement does one not think?

I guess maybe a little, but in it's been a while since they've got very far, and look at the group stage. They lost to Copenhagen and Celtic, and nearly drew with Celtic at home... while in the League they're sitting top. Beating Liverpool away, destroying Spurs...

I guess maybe a little, but in it's been a while since they've got very far, and look at the group stage. They lost to Copenhagen and Celtic, and nearly drew with Celtic at home... while in the League they're sitting top. Beating Liverpool away, destroying Spurs...

Celtic were lucky we only scored 3 at OT.

Should've pumped Celtic at Parkhead as well, still baffled as to how they won that game?!?

Cpenhagen away, Man U were p*sh.

Archived