Scottish Cup - 2023/24

2 minutes ago, dave_min said:

You cunts better sell your half.

Will be close but if even a few hundred left I hope the club gives them to school kids for free since we now have to pay for them anyway.

I want the Glasgow pair and SFA to know there are clubs outside their postcode that can sell out at Hampden.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Will be close but if even a few hundred left I hope the club gives them to school kids for free since we now have to pay for them anyway.

I want the Glasgow pair and SFA to know there are clubs outside their postcode that can sell out at Hampden.

Pretty sure most clubs could sell out Hampden if they just give away the tickets they don't sell

• Haha 1
Just now, Russell said:

Pretty sure most clubs could sell out Hampden if they just give away the tickets they don't sell

That's me in my place. We'll likely sell out. I only meant if a couple of hundred left. Not quite the same if you gave away 12,000 tickets free to schools.

But well done anyway on a smart post.

12 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Quite right too

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

That's me in my place. We'll likely sell out. I only meant if a couple of hundred left. Not quite the same if you gave away 12,000 tickets free to schools.

If you were in your place you'd be replying to folk who give a fuck about Hearts

13 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I want the glasgow pair to die but i would take your point too. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

well at least you'll have your full support there to see you get pumped.  

39 minutes ago, Sheepskin_1903 said:

I want the glasgow pair to die but i would take your point too. 

Id happily see the Edinburgh pair have the same fate. But would also like to see them tell the SFA to go fuck the selves by selling out half.

5 hours ago, dave_min said:

Id happily see the Edinburgh pair have the same fate. But would also like to see them tell the SFA to go fuck the selves by selling out half.

Add in the Dundee pair and we'd be a good chance for top 6

On 4/8/2024 at 1:00 PM, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Looks like we've only sold around 8,000 ticks so far. Not great but to be expected I suppose.

It's somewhere between 12,000 - 14,000 according to the sections sold on the website. Which is generally what we usually bring to a lunchtime kick-off at Hampden.

17 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

In reality we got nearly 22,000 tickets, and seats still available look like around 2,100 or so, with every likelihood they'll be sold.

That's me in my place. We'll likely sell out. I only meant if a couple of hundred left. 

16,000 sold when you can be at Hampden is less than an hour.

Should maybe spend more time posting on your own forum to try and galvanise sales.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dunty said:

It's somewhere between 12,000 - 14,000 according to the sections sold on the website. Which is generally what we usually bring to a lunchtime kick-off at Hampden.

I don't think we've sold anywhere near that amount - we haven't sold any in section B of the West Stand if that's what's muddling your numbers.

21 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

I don't think we've sold anywhere near that amount - we haven't sold any in section B of the West Stand if that's what's muddling your numbers.

https://tickets.afc.co.uk/en-GB/events/aberdeen v celtic - scottish cup semi-final/2024-4-20_12.30/hampden park?hallmap

According to this we've sold up to section B4, with the rest of section B held back.

Take away the family & Ultras sections, there's only 11 seats left in the west stand, with all the others in the south stand.

Even if you're right and we've sold none of section B, then that's 7,200 seats not on sale, plus 1,200 currently still available, which from an initial 19,000 allocation would be just under 11,000 sold. 

20 hours ago, Dunty said:

https://tickets.afc.co.uk/en-GB/events/aberdeen v celtic - scottish cup semi-final/2024-4-20_12.30/hampden park?hallmap

According to this we've sold up to section B4, with the rest of section B held back.

Take away the family & Ultras sections, there's only 11 seats left in the west stand, with all the others in the south stand.

Even if you're right and we've sold none of section B, then that's 7,200 seats not on sale, plus 1,200 currently still available, which from an initial 19,000 allocation would be just under 11,000 sold. 

Looking at the ticket site and doing a back of a fag packet calculation I think we're almost at 9,000 sold so far.  If we'd hit 10k sales I think the club would've posted that on Twitter/Facebook as they tend to do.

11 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Our semi final ticket sales are so bad. Why have they put us in the top tier too, what a load of shite.

I'm also stunned that anyone would choose to buy a ticket for the bottom 15 rows of any section at Hampden. 

It's the shitiest view in fitba outside those behind the pillar at Parkhead. 

We have tons of seats available higher up in other sections. Just buy them. 

10 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Our semi final ticket sales are so bad. Why have they put us in the top tier too, what a load of shite.

Our s/f ticket sales are not “so bad”.

1. The k/o time is awful, just bloody awful.

2. Unfortunately, Celtic “own us” at Hampden. We can hardly even score against them. 
3. We have been pish this year. 
4. No idea about the top tier bit.

5. I’ll be there, Blazing Lambs bus at stupid o’clock. What can go wrong?

6. Absolutely everyone should always try and support their team, but it just doesn’t happen like that unfortunately. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Why have they put us in the top tier too, what a load of shite.

1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

I'm also stunned that anyone would choose to buy a ticket for the bottom 15 rows of any section at Hampden. 

It's the shitiest view in fitba outside those behind the pillar at Parkhead.

That's your question answered @GeorgeStreetReds

1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

We have tons of seats available higher up in other sections. Just buy them. 

We don't, we have tons of seats in the family section only, after that the only tickets left (presuming you're buying more than one) is in the south stand which is £10 more expensive.

What everyone forgets here is we are essentially paying £30-40 more than Celtic fans to go, because we've travel to pay for and they don't (apart from their glory hunters outwith Glasgow, who can all f*** off).

Edit: Since when was swearing banned on the forum?

3 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Our s/f ticket sales are not “so bad”.

1. The k/o time is awful, just bloody awful.

2. Unfortunately, Celtic “own us” at Hampden. We can hardly even score against them. 
3. We have been pish this year. 
4. No idea about the top tier bit.

5. I’ll be there, Blazing Lambs bus at stupid o’clock. What can go wrong?

6. Absolutely everyone should always try and support their team, but it just doesn’t happen like that unfortunately. 

I will be there too, although I don’t really want to be.

7 minutes ago, KelleRoos said:

4 Dutch fans looking for 4 semi tickets. We have no ticket purchase history and tickets will not be available in general sale, although tickets are still available. Can someone out here help us out?

Just create a Dons iD on the website and buy tickets, no?

17 minutes ago, KelleRoos said:

4 Dutch fans looking for 4 semi tickets. We have no ticket purchase history and tickets will not be available in general sale, although tickets are still available. Can someone out here help us out?

If you buy 1 ticket for the dundee game tomorrow on a new account you should be able to purchase 4 for the semi - it just required you had an active account with a previous purchase history. You can buy 4 tickets per account for the semi so only 1 ticket required tomorrow.