Scottish Cup - 2023/24

23 minutes ago, KelleRoos said:

4 Dutch fans looking for 4 semi tickets. We have no ticket purchase history and tickets will not be available in general sale, although tickets are still available. Can someone out here help us out?

As long as you’re not crazy pot addicts, you can use my Dons ID if there’s some way of facilitating that? I’m not offering to collect or arrange delivery though.

22 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

As long as you’re not crazy pot addicts, you can use my Dons ID if there’s some way of facilitating that? I’m not offering to collect or arrange delivery though.

I like this thought also...

I offer my account also.

Cause if we make final IYKYK type thing.

Like the thinking.

Yeah Dons ID up for grabs here also.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

40 quid when we're all struggling, but even if you don't like us, you should be supporting our fight for equal allocation. Or don't moan when you get 14k tickets for a final.

13 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

40 quid when we're all struggling, but even if you don't like us, you should be supporting our fight for equal allocation. Or don't moan when you get 14k tickets for a final.

Historically a non old firm team has never sold out half of hampden other than maybe the Edinburgh Derby? It should be 50/50 for final that is it.

Enjoy forking out 120k on unsold tickets when you could have made 60k profit if it was full of huns, you've essentially lost the club 180k by demanding 50/50 and you're phantom waiting list not actually making an appearance.

14 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You have my full support, but also fuck Hearts.

Any chance of picking up 4 tickets for some new Dutch mates of mine?

13 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

£40? Is that all? It's £80 for us cos we're having to travel from Aberdeen.

And I doubt Aberdeen's ticket allocation for the final will be down to how many Hearts couldn't sell for the semi.

17 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I will bite! We support 100% the right to 50/50 split! Even County/Caley/Morton should get the offer. It’s then upto the club to say no and they work together to fill the stadium. But you keep telling us of this huge waiting list, so you are not getting our sympathy 

17 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

A final should be 50/50 no matter what the semi final ticket sales are

Who cares if Rangers/Celtic season ticket holders are losing out to day tripping Hearts/Aberdeen fans. It’s a neutral final ffs

• Upvote 2

Hearts introduced a pretty strict loyalty points system to avoid The Rangers fans buying tickets for our end. But has made it harder for walk up fans to buy.

Has only recently been relaxed. But we've fans in England with only a few points saying still struggling.

Someone on Kickback counted empty seats available for sale this am, and got to 1,765.

We'll have a full end.

5 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

If you buy 1 ticket for the dundee game tomorrow on a new account you should be able to purchase 4 for the semi - it just required you had an active account with a previous purchase history. You can buy 4 tickets per account for the semi so only 1 ticket required tomorrow.

Thanks, that could work!

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Now that was said without a hint of irony, which is staggering in reality given your history.

And given I don't have a Dons ID, due to situation outwith my control but hey bash on.

I can get you a semi-final ticket if you like

Mates rates, only €120.

5 hours ago, matthew1998 said:

Anyone got any parking spots? Ideally somewhere Tims wont park. When I drove to Parkhead for the 6-0 I was approached by multiple dodgy folk asking if i’m going to the game and asking about my car

Anywhere near Church on the Hill should be fine.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, matthew1998 said:

Anyone got any parking spots? Ideally somewhere Tims wont park. When I drove to Parkhead for the 6-0 I was approached by multiple dodgy folk asking if i’m going to the game and asking about my car

Reminds me of a joke.

I went to a game at Parkhead. 
A wee scrotey Tim asked me “Geez a poun and I’ll look after yer motor fur ye, Mr?”.

”No thanks, my pet Doberman will look after my car”.

Wee scrote: ”Aye, but kin it pit oot fires?”

• Haha 1