Scottish Cup - 2023/24

Celtic had 73% possession and 18 shots on goal yesterday, against a St Mirren side that is far more organised and has more fight than us.

I can't see us play in any way other than setting 9 men behind the ball and hoping that a long punt to Miovski will somehow create a chance. 

Celtic seem to have put their shaky period behind them, and that in all honestly was the only straw I could grasp when thinking about next Saturday. 

I don't think I've ever approached a game at Hampden with such a belief that this team has absolutely no chance at all of winning the game. 

On 4/12/2024 at 12:56 PM, matthew1998 said:

Anyone got any parking spots? Ideally somewhere Tims wont park. When I drove to Parkhead for the 6-0 I was approached by multiple dodgy folk asking if i’m going to the game and asking about my car

If I'm down for international games and driving I usually park in the street just next to the Ivory Hotel.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Celtic had 73% possession and 18 shots on goal yesterday, against a St Mirren side that is far more organised and has more fight than us.

I can't see us play in any way other than setting 9 men behind the ball and hoping that a long punt to Miovski will somehow create a chance. 

Celtic seem to have put their shaky period behind them, and that in all honestly was the only straw I could grasp when thinking about next Saturday. 

I don't think I've ever approached a game at Hampden with such a belief that this team has absolutely no chance at all of winning the game. 

We got in their faces in the second half at pittodrie and got a draw so your logic is WRONG sir