Holidays 2024

The Buzzard

5 minutes ago, dave_min said:

You’re also gonna miss the last Dons game of the season.

Double idiot 

No I winna min. We're back on the 22nd of April. 

Surely we'll find a die kniepe to watch the SC semi-final against that filthy mob whilst abroad. That'll be the only game AFC are involved in when we're in Munich. 

Uneejit.👍

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No I winna min. We're back on the 22nd of April. 

Surely we'll find a die kniepe to watch the SC semi-final against that filthy mob whilst abroad. That'll be the only game AFC are involved in when we're in Munich. 

Uneejit.👍

And I thought you were a top red too.

disappointing 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, dave_min said:

And I thought you were a top red too.

disappointing 

I've never been a top red or proclaimed to be. It's an accolade afforded to Aberdeen supporters, by fellow Aberdeen supporters, for their time and dedication they give to our club.

I can certainly name a few deserving of such a heralded title.

1 minute ago, johnstrac said:

Back from Nice (which was nice) with Mrs S, thoroughly recommend it. Don't waste your time doing what we did and take a trip to Monaco, F1 apart it's nothing special.

Eh was in Nice a few years back. Fuckin hell, it’s what eh imagine Africa or the Middle East to be like.

Glad you enjoyed it though 

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh was in Nice a few years back. Fuckin hell, it’s what eh imagine Africa or the Middle East to be like.

Glad you enjoyed it though 

39 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

you a tour rep bri?

16 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Croissant salesman

skunk2.jpg

41 minutes ago, dave_min said:

That’s Nice.

Is it pronounced Nice or Nice?

I can never tell.

On 4/8/2024 at 8:23 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Going to Munchen in 7 days time for a week.👍🇩🇪 

Hope the holiday is going well, once you eventually got there - imagine going on holiday and not posting?

7 hours ago, johnstrac said:

Back from Nice (which was nice) with Mrs S, thoroughly recommend it. Don't waste your time doing what we did and take a trip to Monaco, F1 apart it's nothing special.

Where do you usually holiday. The Gaza strip? 

Nice is an absolute shithole overrun by very dodgy maghrebs as is so much of the french riviera. Being mugged or stabbed up isn't one of the things I immediately look forward to when choosing a holiday destination. Takes all sorts I guess.

2 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Where do you usually holiday. The Gaza strip? 

Nice is an absolute shithole overrun by very dodgy maghrebs as is so much of the french riviera. Being mugged or stabbed up isn't one of the things I immediately look forward to when choosing a holiday destination. Takes all sorts I guess.

Sorry, can't agree, thought it was nice ( ho ho). Must be able to afford a better area. 😃

1 minute ago, johnstrac said:

Sorry, can't agree, thought it was nice ( ho ho). Must be able to afford a better area. 😃

May I suggest you try Khartoum for your summer vacation. If you liked Nice it'll be right up your alley. 

Look forward to seeing the holiday snaps.