Holidays 2024

The Buzzard

55 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Nothing wrong with the north east or indeed with caravan camps you snobby wannabe weegie cunt. 

I'm actually very well travelled. Very well travelled. Although I've never left Europe. There's fuck all worth visiting outside of the old continent. 

Yeah those pyramids, Machu Picchu, chichen itza, Amazonian jungle, Angkor watt, Rocky Mountains etc are all shite

On 4/17/2024 at 2:48 PM, sigh said:

Hope the holiday is going well, once you eventually got there - imagine going on holiday and not posting?

😄😄. Thanks min👍.

Holiday is going fine apart from blowing chunks into the bathroom ceramics yesterday after a day on the steins on Wednesday when the gooners were out in force in the city centre here.

35 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄. Thanks min👍.

Holiday is going fine apart from blowing chunks into the bathroom ceramics yesterday after a day on the steins on Wednesday when the gooners were out in force in the city centre here.

Tell Chunks I said hi. Good lad for a poof.

• Haha 6
26 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I don't like Chinese food. As for the jungle and mountains. It's trees and rocks. We have those in Grampian.

Angkor watt-Cambodia (kinda Chinese cuisine)

chichen itza-Mexico burritos and quesadillas, fajitas and shit

pyramids- ejypt-kebabs 

Machu Picchu-Peru-beans and rice, hot dishes

cmon, open up to new horizons, Scotland especially the highlands is beautiful, no doubt, but there’s a plethora of sights and experiences to see, obviously used a tiny snippet of natural and man made wonders to take a gander at, only here the once.

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

pyramids- ejypt-kebabs 

cmon, open up to new horizons, Scotland especially the highlands is beautiful, no doubt, but there’s a plethora of sights and experiences to see, obviously used a tiny snippet of natural and man made wonders to take a gander at, only here the once.

Could spend a lifetime exploring Europe. Christ there's plenty places in Aberdeenshire I've never even visited why the hell would I want to go to the other side of the world. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. 

Each to their own I guess. 

15 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Could spend a lifetime exploring Europe. Christ there's plenty places in Aberdeenshire I've never even visited why the hell would I want to go to the other side of the world. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. 

Each to their own I guess. 

Fair enough, agreed that there is plenty of medieval places throughout Europe, pre civilisation stuff in malta, roman and Greek culture to explore, paok away was good for that, the game then up mount olympus, decent. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

pyramids- ejypt-kebabs 

The Orientals are everywhere. No borders, no continents, no differentiation, no pound.

(Love The Air That I Breathe).

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The Orientals are everywhere. No borders, no continents, no differentiation, no pound.

The yellow peril. They all look the same so Photo ID is absolutely pointless. Not to be trusted. None of them. They all try to smuggle their weird as fuck foodstuffs into Australia.

Small wonder your average Oz dweller treats them with great suspicion.

15 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No get that, but on visiting, couldn’t give a shit about the local population, your not there to visit hai ping and his family, it’s about seeing the decent shit they have, that’s the problem with folk visiting these places, interacting and getting involved with locals, next thing you know staring at a poster gets you 20 year hard labour and flogged, moral of the story, head to the places of interest and get the fuck out of there.

14 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

The yellow peril. They all look the same so Photo ID is absolutely pointless. Not to be trusted. None of them. They all try to smuggle their weird as fuck foodstuffs into Australia.

Small wonder your average Oz dweller treats them with great suspicion.

Aye, that Nothing to Declare programme is intriguing in which the majority of folk visiting Australia who have their bags searched on camera are Indo-Chinese then, when they are asked any questions, they plead dumb.

Surely cannot be coincidental.🤔

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, that Nothing to Declare programme is intriguing in which the majority of folk visiting Australia who have their bags searched on camera are Indo-Chinese then, when they are asked any questions, they plead dumb.

Surely cannot be coincidental.🤔

new-meme-cocaine-woo-nooo-v0-p-4z50-B47-

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Dons79 said:

No get that, but on visiting, couldn’t give a shit about the local population, your not there to visit hai ping and his family, it’s about seeing the decent shit they have, that’s the problem with folk visiting these places, interacting and getting involved with locals, next thing you know staring at a poster gets you 20 year hard labour and flogged, moral of the story, head to the places of interest and get the fuck out of there.

We did intend going to Dachau Castle and Hitler's home in Munich but the tour guides do their presentation in German (I know we're in Germany😄) and the majority of the guided group are Orientals who are bloody slow in getting around as they are too busy taking pictures with their fancy Nikon cameras and jabbering amongst themselves.

No time or patience for that. 

The cost of the tours are expensive as well. By the time we would reach our destinations of choice, we'd only get a 5 to 10 minutes to have a quick look around due to the slow and stop Orientals.