Holidays 2024

The Buzzard

22 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Indoor smoking(or toking, whatever) 🤮

Fully air conditioned Milne, telly for the football, coffee, soft drinks, pool table, comfy couches, outwith these coffee shops the rules are your not allowed to smoke outdoors or on the streets, 1000 quid fine immediately, and they will enforce it, It’s not amsterdam which is basically free gratis to roam and puff.

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Fully air conditioned Milne, telly for the football, coffee, soft drinks, pool table, comfy couches, outwith these coffee shops the rules are your not allowed to smoke outdoors or on the streets, 1000 quid fine immediately, and they will enforce it, It’s not amsterdam which is basically free gratis to roam and puff.

Benidorm and Tenerife similar but no cunt abides by the rule.

Plead ignorance.

What do they have in the way of munchies?

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Benidorm and Tenerife similar but no cunt abides by the rule.

Plead ignorance.

What do they have in the way of munchies?

Brownies, cakes, jellies of all sorts, chocolate, all weed infused, no hot food but there’s a cafe next door for munchies bud, kebab shop round the corner as well, do cracking shawarma kebabs. Will be buzzing on Saturday for the fitba, hunners of those cunts over here as per, hope to win to rub it right in.

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Brownies, cakes, jellies of all sorts, chocolate, all weed infused, no hot food but there’s a cafe next door for munchies bud, kebab shop round the corner as well, do cracking shawarma kebabs. Will be buzzing on Saturday for the fitba, hunners of those cunts over here as per, hope to win to rub it right in.

Low profile until the win then erupt like this chap. Beautiful.

Lanzarote always a winner. Might go in October if i can get a cheap deal last minute.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Low profile until the win then erupt like this chap. Beautiful.

Lanzarote always a winner. Might go in October if i can get a cheap deal last minute.

Yep, i will not make that rookie mistake and celebrate till the final whistle, that will be tame compared to the eruption i will produce, followed by sheer abuse flung in there general direction.COYR

• Like 1
22 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Caravan parks all over the NE

Nothing wrong with the north east or indeed with caravan camps you snobby wannabe weegie cunt. 

I'm actually very well travelled. Very well travelled. Although I've never left Europe. There's fuck all worth visiting outside of the old continent. 

5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

You know who else was ‘well travelled’ and cast judgement on other folk’s holiday destinations?

7 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Nothing wrong with the north east or indeed with caravan camps you snobby wannabe weegie cunt. 

Whoosh. Thick cunt.

10 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I'm actually very well travelled. Very well travelled. Although I've never left Europe. There's fuck all worth visiting outside of the old continent. 

How do you know theres fuck all worth visiting outside of Europe if you've never been? 

• Upvote 1