Holidays 2024

The Buzzard

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, that Nothing to Declare programme is intriguing in which the majority of folk visiting Australia who have their bags searched on camera are Indo-Chinese then, when they are asked any questions, they plead dumb.

Surely cannot be coincidental.🤔

Coincidental Oriental 

What I found wild is, there's 2 queues... one for being on the show and one for not.

Well that's how it was setup when I went to Oz.

So it makes these people even worse in reality.

'Aye ill queue in this one knowing I've a kilo of cocaine'.

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We did intend going to Dachau Castle and Hitler's home in Munich but the tour guides do their presentation in German (I know we're in Germany😄) and the majority of the guided group are Orientals who are bloody slow in getting around as they are too busy taking pictures with their fancy Nikon cameras and jabbering amongst themselves.

No time or patience for that. 

The cost of the tours are expensive as well. By the time we would reach our destinations of choice, we'd only get a 5 to 10 minutes to have a quick look around due to the slow and stop Orientals.

Aye hate that, especially being stuck in the bus with the tiny communist sneezing, spitting, hawking and all other manner of disgusting habits they wish to break in public, seen it in Cuba, 100 cunts frog marching on a bus, single file as if they were going to a hard labour camp, if am going anywhere and know I want to go touring, I get the missus to trawl through social media and get someone local as opposed to these forced/timed tours with cunts you would never want to meet.fuck that.what would you rather have

this.

IMG-7663.jpg

or this.

IMG-2014.jpg

all about orginising, minutes it took, and the difference is chalk and cheese, I do that for every country if travel is needed as the alternative is shit.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Aye hate that, especially being stuck in the bus with the tiny communist sneezing, spitting, hawking and all other manner of disgusting habits they wish to break in public, seen it in Cuba, 100 cunts frog marching on a bus, single file as if they were going to a hard labour camp, if am going anywhere and know I want to go touring, I get the missus to trawl through social media and get someone local as opposed to these forced/timed tours with cunts you would never want to meet.fuck that.what would you rather have

this.

IMG-7663.jpg

or this.

IMG-2014.jpg

all about orginising, minutes it took, and the difference is chalk and cheese, I do that for every country if travel is needed as the alternative is shit.

Absolutely spot on min.👍

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dons79 said:

this.

IMG-7663.jpg

or this.

IMG-2014.jpg

You download those pictures from the brochure?  Or you work for the tourist board?

24 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You download those pictures from the brochure?  Or you work for the tourist board?

Download the first one to show what shite trips look like, the second is a personal photo to show what a planned pre organised adventure looks like, was one of 3 cars and drivers with knowledge of places of interest in Havana booked before we went. All about the organising.

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Download the first one to show what shite trips look like, the second is a personal photo to show what a planned pre organised adventure looks like, was one of 3 cars and drivers with knowledge of places of interest in Havana booked before we went. All about the organising.

They're both clichÊd, that was my point. 

6 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Surprised a child car seat can fit in one of those bad boys.

2 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

It isn't chat it's a statement of fact. Well more of a subjective opinion to be absolutely truthful. 

Hud on. We could add chat (fanny pad) to the Aberdonian words thread could we nae. Nice one.

Good chat.

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Don't go, it's shite.

I've booked myself up for a cruise in July. Lovely. 

Gay?

didn’t appear you were in to that sort of thing but, there you go, you live and learn