Holidays 2024

The Buzzard

There was a stonking good episode of Border Patrol yesterday. Auckland airport.

Big black bloke from Nigeria. Got pulled and immediately reached for his race card. Textbook stuff. No dice. Police custody then put on the first flight back to yes you've guessed it, the UK. I remember being flown home handcuffed to a police officer from inverurie once. Dressed only in a forensics suit but I digress.

Ukranian sex worker got rumbled when she inadvertently showed a customs officer some nuddy pics of herself (I'm not convinced it was born female) in the interview room and a consignment of methamphetamine was discovered inside the spine of pieces of dried fish. Ingenuous. Not really as it was found. Better luck next time baddies.

Fantastic Sunday afternoon viewing.

47 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I’m sure there’ll be another. Also quite glad Barca are out of the CL too, couldn’t be arsed with excitable football people on the day of the final.

I feel you brother. Nothing worse than happy people on holiday. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

• Haha 1
On 4/20/2024 at 8:08 PM, Roberto said:

What I found wild is, there's 2 queues... one for being on the show and one for not.

Well that's how it was setup when I went to Oz.

So it makes these people even worse in reality.

'Aye ill queue in this one knowing I've a kilo of cocaine'.

Think I encountered that recently. Wasn't paying much attention. Always 'nothing to declare'

10 hours ago, Tommy said:

Inverurie doesn’t have an airport.

London Heathrow does though. The Grampian Police plod charged with the task of collecting me from custody in the smoke and then placing me into custody in Queen Street was from Inverurie.

Decent enough for a copper I suppose. Once we'd sat down he removed the handcuffs. Then again he didn't buy me an inflight beer when I requested one though. 1312.