Aberdeen v Sevco - League Cup Final 2023

Just now, TopDon said:

Sokler becoming more and more indistinguishable from Miovski every time I see him play. He has some really clever play combined with good ball control.

yeah Sokler is surprising me with his lovely touch and control at times. I agree it's like having a Miovski and a proto-Miovski up front. This is not a bad thing. 

But yeah Shinnie needs to be swapped out at half time. Who do we have on the bench to swap for Hayes? Is McGarry there? 

Also someone needs to calm Ruby down. 

2 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

yeah Sokler is surprising me with his lovely touch and control at times. I agree it's like having a Miovski and a proto-Miovski up front. This is not a bad thing. 

But yeah Shinnie needs to be swapped out at half time. Who do we have on the bench to swap for Hayes? Is McGarry there? 

Also someone needs to calm Ruby down. 

Ruby wears his heart on his sleeve... love his commitment if not his routine rash behavior.

World Class in the making.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Ruby wears his heart on his sleeve... love his commitment if not his routine rash behavior.

World Class in the making.

Not going to disagree. I reckon he could well become a really good player. Right now he's a prospect but far too bloody excitable and prone to do rash things. Hence, someone needs to calm him down.

Had chances to break on them a few times but final ball garbage, balls in the air too much, no quality, can see this decided by a set piece, hopefully not get fucked by VAR, just waiting on it as the Huns look like they need help, cause they’re shit.

come on the good guys, blow them away second half

2 minutes ago, McPhee123 said:

As predicted, Hayes and Shinnie miles off it. So so slow to react, sloppy passes, not the players they once were.

Thanks for your service but kindly do the right thing and retire from football at half time.

Secvo are there for the taking, COYR

Find it sad when favourite players don’t know when times up. Hayes now compared to few years back like night and day. As for Shinnie, he can still do a 45 minutes. His form though is up and down.