Aberdeen 2 - 1 Livingston

Livi have gone 7 games without a goal. 
We know what happens next, don’t we?

Robson will no doubt stick with this back 3(5) pish.

I’d go 4-2-3-1.

Make wholesale changes.

Roos   
Devlin MacDonald Jensen McGarry. 
               Polvara Barron   
      Morris McGrath Duk   
                   Miovski

Things are so bad, I’d play Morris!

Probably 0-0

I can't ever watch us go into a match and actively hope we lose. I agree that we'll beat Livi who are without doubt the worst team in the league. And in doing so likely guarantees Robson is with us until after the January break. 

However there's a run of league fixtures in late Jan to the end of Feb where there is the potential for us to do really badly and he surely couldn't survive that. 

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

I can't ever watch us go into a match and actively hope we lose. I agree that we'll beat Livi who are without doubt the worst team in the league. And in doing so likely guarantees Robson is with us until after the January break. 

However there's a run of league fixtures in late Jan to the end of Feb where there is the potential for us to do really badly and he surely couldn't survive that. 

In 4 consecutive weeks it’s 

Hearts (a). 
Tims (h). 
Scum (a). 
Hibs (h)

With (hopefully) a Scottish Cup tie sandwiched in between Scum & Hibs 

The problem is though, the way Robson sets us up, with the long ball shite, we’re just as unlikely to beat the teams at the bottom.

5 wins in 15 in the league tells you that. 

13 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

We will likely beat Livingston, can't imagine for the life of me how he'd survive losing that game. Whenever he needs a lifeline win he gets it.

27 minutes ago, NEM said:

We’ll win and buy the hun simpleton a few more weeks in the job 

Agreed.

Think we are entering the territory now where people would rather see us lose if it meant Robson is out the door, and I don’t blame them. Would never wish for my team to lose but Robson picking up wins when he is on the brink of the sack is only going to delay the inevitable and keep us spiralling down one way.

• Dildo 1
3 hours ago, Willo flood said:

Agreed.

Think we are entering the territory now where people would rather see us lose if it meant Robson is out the door, and I don’t blame them. Would never wish for my team to lose but Robson picking up wins when he is on the brink of the sack is only going to delay the inevitable and keep us spiralling down one way.

Rather see us lose? You’d have to be a drooling moron. We need to chalk up wins this month or we could be in big trouble. I want a new manager too but priority in our current position must be maximum points from every game not some fantasy future under a new management dream concocted in the masturbatory fantasies of folk on a football forum. 

• Upvote 4
4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Livi have gone 7 games without a goal. 
We know what happens next, don’t we?

Robson will no doubt stick with this back 3(5) pish.

I’d go 4-2-3-1.

Make wholesale changes.

Roos   
Devlin MacDonald Jensen McGarry. 
               Polvara Barron   
      Morris McGrath Duk   
                   Miovski

Things are so bad, I’d play Morris!

Probably 0-0

I’d play Clarkson in the hole and play McGrath where Morris is. 

6 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Christ, every league fixture has the potential for us to do badly, at least 75% of them so far