Aberdeen 2 - 1 Livingston

31 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

5 at the back, constantly shelling it long into the channels at home against Livingston. If he's not passed the point of no return with everyone already, then he will pass it by doing that tomorrow night.

Yeah, the constant shelling it must be a tactic. Roos is bad for it, often landing in the opposition box ffs. Strikers no chance. Surely there is a compromise to be had from building at the back like Man City or Barca, and shelling it up like we do a lot of the time. Robson brings a lot of criticism on himself, we don't have a good enough squad to just play one way, it's always going to depend on the opposition. Let's see against Livi. 

9 minutes ago, 1903Afc said:

Yeah, the constant shelling it must be a tactic. Roos is bad for it, often landing in the opposition box ffs. Strikers no chance. Surely there is a compromise to be had from building at the back like Man City or Barca, and shelling it up like we do a lot of the time. Robson brings a lot of criticism on himself, we don't have a good enough squad to just play one way, it's always going to depend on the opposition. Let's see against Livi. 

It's a success if it lands in the opponents box. Normally hit straight into the South or Main. Him, Clarkson and Gart should be told they ain't allowed to hit it over shoulder height

16 minutes ago, 1903Afc said:

Have you noticed the panic when a ball unchallenged goes to one of our guys?

We have absolutely zero ball control with high balls.

Zero composure. 

Just head it back to the opposition under no pressure.

It's happened about 20,000 times this season.

Training sessions just play darts??

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

It's a sad fact that if we want to break away from this utterly shite 5-3-2  nonsense, then Morris probably becomes an integral part of the team. 

We desperately need some pace and width in the team, and he's all we've got. 

Morris has looked much better since coming back

He even got a bloody assist!

The fundamental problem with him is he is too narrow

So, bloody narrow that its weird looking 

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Have you noticed the panic when a ball unchallenged goes to one of our guys?

We have absolutely zero ball control with high balls.

Zero composure. 

Just head it back to the opposition under no pressure.

It's happened about 20,000 times this season.

Training sessions just play darts??

You’re suggesting we do training sessions?

Where and when?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

It's a success if it lands in the opponents box. Normally hit straight into the South or Main. Him, Clarkson and Gart should be told they ain't allowed to hit it over shoulder height

I can only assume Clarkson is being told to hit long balls over the top every time he's in possession because I'm 99% sure that wouldn't be his preferred option. It's as if he's been told - "if you pass the ball lower than head height, and under 50 yards, you're getting fined a week's wages".

Awready payed for this game, shan’t be going, garbage long ball shite, a would be massively surprised if over a thousand goes, personally should be just the ground staff managerial staff(lol lol lol) and the wank FMB. Anybody else goes to watch this shite would be fucking mad.

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Awready payed for this game, shan’t be going, garbage long ball shite, a would be massively surprised if over a thousand goes, personally should be just the ground staff managerial staff(lol lol lol) and the wank FMB. Anybody else goes to watch this shite would be fucking mad.

My guess is they’ll say attendance of 12,500 but be nearer 8,000

32 minutes ago, RUL said:

My guess is they’ll say attendance of 12,500 but be nearer 8,000

Shocking, rather go to my own funeral than be subjected to 90 mins of this piss we have served up, especially in the league, that’s more than Kilmarnock have at home when doing well. Folks need to have a word with themselves.

I really can't be arsed watching more hoofball but will head in to Pittodrie anyway. 

Doesn't help I have a clueless cnut that does a running commentary all game sitting behind me! I was pleased that his carer/pal wasn't at the hearts game but he still kept speaking shite regardless! 

4:0 dons , Ruby, miovski x2 and a dod og 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Turra red said:

I really can't be arsed watching more hoofball but will head in to Pittodrie anyway. 

Doesn't help I have a clueless cnut that does a running commentary all game sitting behind me! I was pleased that his carer/pal wasn't at the hearts game but he still kept speaking shite regardless! 

4:0 dons , Ruby, miovski x2 and a dod og 

Ruby suspended 

34 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

2nd Christmas in a row I'll be back in Aberdeen and not going to Pittodrie because the manager is a spineless wank. 

It’s the chairman who’s a spineless wank, trotting out lies at an AGM, to attempt to justify his 3rd consecutive pish appointment