Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Huns concede a pen at Ibrox 

End of days 

& Well ahead at Easter road 

Sfa knew that there was a lot of heat with that ridiculous stat, so maybe agreed to give away a pen when 2 up so that it has no impact on match

• Dildo 1
22 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Yes, almost every single poster agrees so it’s quite boring seeing 100 posts about him not playing well or being past it every game thread. Not sure who you need validation from but carry on if it makes you happy.

lol 

No but I’m asking why he thinks it’s true if he’s not been told it from the players he’s named, not sure what the problem is with that? Do you just believe everything you read without question? 

I heard the players love training and love Robson, they find the negativity from the stands is what destroys their confidence and leads to poor performances. You can see the difference today with the travelling fans being right behind them from the start 🤷🏻‍♂️

If that's actually what they think then they are a bunch of fuds. 

If they get stick from the fans it's for not being good enough, which most of this season hasn't been. 

I'd argue fans have generally been patient with the nonsense this season, was only against St Mirren just on the weekend there that most of your diehard happy clappers wanted the manager gone. 

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Did you enjoy his cross there?

That's why he isn't good enough

All the time in the world and THAT is all he can muster?

Not saying he is decent by any means!! But I feel a bit more comfortable defensively.

hes still pish going forward though 

4 minutes ago, Giblets said:

Anyone got a decent stream?  My IPTV is being a dick

Not just yours, mine is also doing my head in. Seems to be a problem every time i watch anything now, which wasn’t the case previously.

Annoying as fuck and will be ditched soon if it doesn’t improve.

2 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Not just yours, mine is also doing my head in. Seems to be a problem every time i watch anything now, which wasn’t the case previously.

Annoying as fuck and will be ditched soon if it doesn’t improve.

Been great lately for me, just today it's been shite.  Fucking annoying though

4 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Would like us to go for Penrice. He’s always looked decent. Livi are crying out for any money whatsoever. Might get him cheap 

Cunts not even playing today, Mikey always injured devlin getting started ahead of him