Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

I don't care what you think, that's the thing.

Ok, several players have been unhappy at the lack of actual training provided by Robson and the coaches, far too much running, rarely any ball or shape work, doesn't take a genius to see that when you watch us play.

These were the same complaints when Goodwin was the manager, all running and no ball work. 

I do think Robson is the main issue but there needs to be an overhaul of the whole style/brand of football we coach as a club.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

At some point Polvara has realised just how shite your typical Scottish footballer is. After that realisation he's become a far more composed player on the ball.

Exactly! Hes  developed a physical side to his game too! Should start every week, as should Barron! There is just a much better balance to the team today! 

• Like 1

Shinnie for me again has been poor. He takes far too long on the ball. Case in point there he just fannied about with it and that led to a break where the donkey up front from county got a shot away. All from us in an attacking position. 

11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

That you being embarrassed again? Seems to happen a lot 

No not in slightest. I included that just for your benefit. The club/team is the embarrassment to the game.

I hardly even give a fk about the club now & until that ginger cunt is gone. 

Be nice if you agreed to go with the cunt but you are a shitebag 

13 minutes ago, Dandie1992 said:

lol Ross County are fucking mince

No disrespect to League One teams, but Ross County look like a mid-table tier 3 team.

I'd rather have Raith, Dunfermline, Greenock, Partick, Falkirk, Dundee United, Stirling in the mix of a 16 or 18 team Premier League. 

That needs to happen this decade, sick of this 12 team shit, so boring, it massively contributes to the domination of the Tims and Huns. 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Clarkson, Barron, Mcgrath and Duk to name a few.

When did they tell you that?

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No not in slightest. I included that just for your benefit. The club/team is the embarrassment to the game.

I hardly even give a fk about the club now & until that ginger cunt is gone. 

Be nice if you agreed to go with the cunt but you are a shitebag 

Doing a good job of “not giving a fk” here 

12 minutes ago, minijc said:

I don't care what you think, that's the thing.

Ok, several players have been unhappy at the lack of actual training provided by Robson and the coaches, far too much running, rarely any ball or shape work, doesn't take a genius to see that when you watch us play.

Stop replying to him!

4 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Shinnie for me again has been poor. He takes far too long on the ball. Case in point there he just fannied about with it and that led to a break where the donkey up front from county got a shot away. All from us in an attacking position. 

There’s about a million posts about Shinnie not being up to it now, we should probably just have a template that we can use instead of the same thing but in various different rantings.

Good first half, great to see the players give a reaction from the last game too. Second goal was superb all round.

7 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Which players?

Do you not care what our training sessions are like? Why are you so angry?

Questions, questions, questions, you are like a poor man's MT.

At least MT is a likeable character at times.

Don't bother replying, I'm not looking for a response.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Heavy Motherwell (A) vibes

When we get the ball down and play football we actually look like a football team. Colour me shocked

Bang on! Motherwell away 1st half and the last 20 mins of this are the best we’ve played in the league this season! Actually played football!

then, sadly the arrogance of BR kicks in again and he reverts back to the 3-5-2 pish! That’s what I can’t comprehend! If he sticks with this, irrespective of the surface, he will increase his chances of sustaining employment. 2 halves of quality football does not a summer make though! 

Just now, shut up meg said:

Whereas I have no idea what your posts are like other than the angry ones in the last half hour or so. You must be even more beige than the average poster on here.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, CCB III said:

A huge reason why this is working is down to how dynamic Miovksi is now. A very, very good all round striker. 

Can't sell if we want Europe or any chance of the cup. 

For me he seems to have gained a wee bit more pace, looks far more mobile.

2 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

But yet he still did.

Just now, ab24_5qh said:

For me he seems to have gained a wee bit more pace, looks far more mobile.

Yup. And strength. And confidence to dribble, which he's very good at. 

Best striker in the league outwith Kyogo, comfortably. 

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

There’s about a million posts about Shinnie not being up to it now, we should probably just have a template that we can use instead of the same thing but in various different rantings.

Good first half, great to see the players give a reaction from the last game too. Second goal was superb all round.

Oh dear commentating on the game. That’s what we do on game match forums…

Shinnie has been poor and I will continue to say it. Whether you care to bother reading is up to you.  

• Like 1