1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

Fair shift in the temperature from today into tomorrow and no snow or heavy rain forecast. Be staggered if the game's called off and a little gutted too. After close on three weeks without Dons football, i'm chomping at the bit for this.

You make it sound like Aberdeen have consistently played great football and are a joy to watch when the opposite is true.

Will be interesting to see if Robson resorts to a five at the back or not

4 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

You make it sound like Aberdeen have consistently played great football and are a joy to watch when the opposite is true.

Will be interesting to see if Robson resorts to a five at the back or not

All it takes is a short break to get the enthusiasm back. Sure Barry will have knocked it out of me come 10pm tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

Game day , dreading watching build up to this game as it will just be us getting beat by darvel with maybe a hint of stenhousemuir, may just wait until the actual kick off time to watch so I don’t have to listen to the bbc pundits, 🤞 we don’t revert to a back 3 again 

31 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

Game day , dreading watching build up to this game as it will just be us getting beat by darvel with maybe a hint of stenhousemuir, may just wait until the actual kick off time to watch so I don’t have to listen to the bbc pundits, 🤞 we don’t revert to a back 3 again 

Best just to ignore it altogether and look for the result later.

IMG-7387.png

if folk are worried about this fixture then we may as well shut the doors, bogging wee club with a Uber hun manager sitting in the lowest possible position in scottish league 2.

and yes I remember Darvel, also remember the perfectly good goal disallowed for reasons, Darvel were on form at the time and had spent quite big for a junior team before that gets trotted out.

easy win

42 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Absolutely not, but this game won’t be a problem, was my overriding thought, not that Darvel beating us was ok, but you knew that.

I did. Still think there's no excuses around it and it'll never be ok.

Hope you're right about tonight. 

Just now, RAZOR said:

I did. Still think there's no excuses around it and it'll never be ok.

Hope you're right about tonight. 

Completely agree razor, worst result in our history, at the time I couldn’t believe it, so am I 

• Upvote 1