Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Robson seems to like Morris.

But we definitely need a quick & direct winger in this window. 

Technically that's Morris. 

I'd add, "who can control a ball and send in a cross" and we're sorted. 

Odin Bailey would fit the bill.

Course, my boy Challinor just signed him, because he knows a player. 

Just now, McPhee123 said:

Nothing about this performance gave me hope for a decent resurgence in the second half of the season. 

"A little bit of quality at times" as quoted probably sums it up. Enough to make the difference but I really hoped tonight would be a good opportunity for us to show what we're capable of. 

Polvara, Devlin, McGrath (in the first half), decent performances. Nothing terrible from any of our 11 but nothing. Obviously have to mention Mio but he was largely involved apart from the goal which was quality.

Not a fan of the pundits waxing lyrical about life professionalism. They're the worst team in the country, we should have spanked them.

Given that everyone and their dog has been on about darvel, weather was terrible, pitch was atrocious and our form has been all over the place we were comfortable in the end.

Probably not worth pissing your pants over tbh 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, McPhee123 said:

Nothing about this performance gave me hope for a decent resurgence in the second half of the season. 

"A little bit of quality at times" as quoted probably sums it up. Enough to make the difference but I really hoped tonight would be a good opportunity for us to show what we're capable of. 

Polvara, Devlin, McGrath (in the first half), decent performances. Nothing terrible from any of our 11 but nothing. Obviously have to mention Mio but he was largely involved apart from the goal which was quality.

Not a fan of the pundits waxing lyrical about life professionalism. They're the worst team in the country, we should have spanked them.

Agree. Still thought it was pretty dire viewing for the most part. Didn't feel like we had any tempo or zip about us for large parts of the game and incredibly we've made our first subs at the 77 minute mark.

That is apparently all we can muster after time on the training pitch. All it provides is evidence that Robson isn't getting the best out of a decent group of players. Time for change.

• Thanks 1

Any of the other 11 teams in our league would have won that game a lot easier & by a bigger score. In fact there’s probably about 40 teams above Clyde that would have beaten them by more than 0-2.

aberdeen are an ok side managed by a fkn clown that has them looking even worse than they are.

• Dildo 2
4 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Midfield looks really comfortable on the ball with Clarkson, Barron, Polvara and McGrath. 

Main positive was that Robson stuck with the 4231 and we tried to pass the ball rather than punt it. Continue like that and we'll do okay.

They do look comfortable on the ball with the exception of Clarkson. Obviously his confidence is low cos his performances are fucking dogshit. His passing and corners are generally dreadful. Seems anonymous most games.

Fingers crossed he gets his mojo back soon cos theres a player there but he looks poor every week just now. Im sure Robsons keeping him on at times to prevent killing his confidence completely. 

Barrons a far better player for me. A cut above Clarkson as im sure their careers will go on to prove. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Pish conditions, Robson as manager, a Clyde box that was more crowded than the Tokyo Metro.

They had one clearish chance at goal all night, otherwise we dominated them... as you would hope when you're playing the worst side in the Scottish League. 

Professional job done. 

Gueye, though.. I want to see much, much more of him before he disappears off to the Senegalese lower divisions. Terrific entertainment. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ke1t said:

Pish conditions, Robson as manager, a Clyde box that was more crowded than the Tokyo Metro.

They had one clearish chance at goal all night, otherwise we dominated them... as you would hope when you're playing the worst side in the Scottish League. 

Professional job done. 

Gueye, though.. I want to see much, much more of him before he disappears off to the Senegalese lower divisions. Terrific entertainment. 

likewise I'm hear for giving Gueye a shot. Go big man

2 minutes ago, englishred said:

Professional performance is all i can say not a great watch but job done.  Thought the coverage on BBC was poor camera was constantly covered in rain.  Hopefully the draw is kind on Sunday, we could do with the uglys drawing each other

:checkit:

Now I think we all know that's not going to happen, ye cheeky scamp, ye.