"Ick" List

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

I dunno, MAD. 

He just took a green shite and thought we'd find that amusing. 

We did, as a bunch of 19/20 year olds. 

If he sent it in the group chat now I'm not so sure it would be received the same. You're overthinking it, buddy 

My mates and I are considerably older than you and we'd still find it funny.

29 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Sure their used to be a thread on here along the lines of " Have you ever shit yourself?" which had some hilarious scat related tales. :laughing:

I think it's in the classic threads section 

in fact. Maybe not!

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

My mates and I are considerably older than you and we'd still find it funny.

To be honest, mines probably would as well. 

I was just trying to appear like I wasn't a total child. 

I very much am. 

1 hour ago, chief_wiggum said:

Sure their used to be a thread on here along the lines of " Have you ever shit yourself?" which had some hilarious scat related tales. :laughing:

I was a contributor. Really tried to pose a Cheesepipian writing style on my passage, which as I recall, went over well. 

No shame in copying the greats. 

So, going by that list, basically everything pisses women off about men, and unless you look like Brad Pitt and have a seven or eight figure portfolio her cunt is on offer to the highest bidder. 

And what are they bringing to the table? They can't even play fitba properly. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

So, going by that list, basically everything pisses women off about men, and unless you look like Brad Pitt and have a seven or eight figure portfolio her cunt is on offer to the highest bidder. 

And what are they bringing to the table? They can't even play fitba properly. 

Big melons hopefully 

• Haha 4

My pal's wife takes great delight in "correcting" nouns and pronouns mid conversation. Interrupts any and every discussion to tell off the person for saying he, she or they in the "incorrect" manner. If you dare use the terms girls, lassies, females or women in a way she doesn't like then she will let you know about it. She even does it with her own family, interrupting her own dad if she feels his pronouns or collective nouns are incorrect.

I think it's a control and elitist thing.

She's also a teacher. 

Anyone here ever been told off for using a wrong pronoun? 

genuinely never seen it happen. Never really around those sorts of people (intentionally).

Will always say ‘morning ladies’ when oot at the beach etc (to ladies) and waiting for the day someone bites back in anger 

1 hour ago, Howard Marks said:

My pal's wife takes great delight in "correcting" nouns and pronouns mid conversation. Interrupts any and every discussion to tell off the person for saying he, she or they in the "incorrect" manner. If you dare use the terms girls, lassies, females or women in a way she doesn't like then she will let you know about it. She even does it with her own family, interrupting her own dad if she feels his pronouns or collective nouns are incorrect.

She's also a teacher. 

She sounds a right, condescending, snobby, domineering cow min (no offence to your pal). 

The sort of person I enjoy in taking down a gypsy's peg set or two.

The next time she is round by your hoose for a dram, spike her drink with some washing-up liquid (well stirred, of course) so it blends seamlessly into the drink she wishes. Perfect if she is a Creme de Menthe or a Cointreau drinker.

Then relax, sit back, and quietly revel in her hypochondria and irrational behaviour that she believes she has some sort of unusual illness, symptoms of which are frothing at the mouth, loss of taste, heart palpitations, hypohydrosis, etc.

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Anyone here ever been told off for using a wrong pronoun? 

genuinely never seen it happen. Never really around those sorts of people (intentionally).

Will always say ‘morning ladies’ when oot at the beach etc (to ladies) and waiting for the day someone bites back in anger 

All that she/her shite pisses me off. Eh ken you’re a burd, eh have letched at your bosom and arse

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

‘Excuse me mate’ to a couple of butch lesbians to get past them in the Stag bar on 2 separate occasions. Thought they were bloody blokes. 

I once dropped a "cheers mate" to a butch lesbo delivery driver.

It gave me a dirty look and left with a barely audible grunt.

1 hour ago, JumboJET said:

I once dropped a "cheers mate" to a butch lesbo delivery driver.

It gave me a dirty look and left with a barely audible grunt.

That's like the last time I phoned Sky TV. Spoke to an effeminate person (the 4th person I conversed with during the same call) who called themselves Christopher.

When I phoned back Sky the following day, I was asked to describe who I spoke to the previous day. I was thoughtfully honest and told it as it was heard by my lugs.

Eventually gained £50 compo for the pain😄 and inconvenience caused by having no access to subscribed-for TV services for 9 days.

7 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

She's also a teacher. 

100% controlling behaviour. 

And if you push back against it she'll despise you, because there's nothing those types hate more than someone who doesn't cave to their demands. 

One of the wife's mate's husbands was like that. Constantly telling people what they should and shouldn't be doing. I'd laugh at his shit all the time. 

Does she also have an overwhelming need to be the most important person in the room at all times?

14 hours ago, Ke1t said:

100% controlling behaviour. 

And if you push back against it she'll despise you, because there's nothing those types hate more than someone who doesn't cave to their demands. 

One of the wife's mate's husbands was like that. Constantly telling people what they should and shouldn't be doing. I'd laugh at his shit all the time. 

Does she also have an overwhelming need to be the most important person in the room at all times?

Most controlling person in the room? Yes, I would say so. I've known a few woman teachers over the years and although the traits range from mild to extreme, they all seem to have that self righteous never off the clock attitude, treating those around them as if they are school pupils. In this particular case, the correcting of people's language is particularly grating. Apparently I am "controversial" in what I say around her. Given that I am a fairly polite well spoken chap most of the time, I am not sure exactly what is controversial. She had a go at her husband for using the term "female" last time I was up.