Online Reviews of Restaurants etc

9 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Broadsword was decent late 80s.
Aye, you knew there were cunts that would slice you up there if you got on their wrang side, so easy solution.

Dinna get on their wrang side. :laughing:

While doing shutdowns at Mugiemoss as sparky roond aboot then, we'd mostly go to the Tower.

But now and then Broadsword.
Then go back to work blootered and sleep up top o a scaffold to complete the 12 oor shift. :wacko:

Sounds like a Hutch job that Broadsword incident. 

On 1/11/2024 at 3:07 PM, The Boofon said:

The 1 star review amongst all the 5 star reviews will sometimes be a good indicator of how good the place actually is.

The things is, I know some companies go after the 1 star reviews and bribe them to take them down or change the rating, I know the company I work for does this, shocking tbh.

On 1/16/2024 at 10:10 AM, Hagi's pubic hair said:

The things is, I know some companies go after the 1 star reviews and bribe them to take them down or change the rating, I know the company I work for does this, shocking tbh.

The bribes must be decent to make people change honest reviews or is it just dickheads writing shite reviews in the hope of a 10% discount next time

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

The bribes must be decent to make people change honest reviews or is it just dickheads writing shite reviews in the hope of a 10% discount next time

I work for a company in the web hosting industry, and are always going after poor reviews, sometimes it is us fucking up the hosting etc, but there are a few arses just doing it for freebies, and yes we have bribed clients in the past to remove the reviews, the worst one was, a client failing to pay their due invoices for 3 months, we suspended the service, they slated us on trustpilot, and we bribed them with 3 years free hosting to remove it, fucking shocking tbh.

6 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

I work for a company in the web hosting industry, and are always going after poor reviews, sometimes it is us fucking up the hosting etc, but there are a few arses just doing it for freebies, and yes we have bribed clients in the past to remove the reviews, the worst one was, a client failing to pay their due invoices for 3 months, we suspended the service, they slated us on trustpilot, and we bribed them with 3 years free hosting to remove it, fucking shocking tbh.

Should’ve called the cunts out for that saying they should spend more time making sure bills are paid instead of making up false reviews.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Hoofball said:

Should’ve called the cunts out for that saying they should spend more time making sure bills are paid instead of making up false reviews.

Honestly, I drives me nuts, we turned a 2 star into a 5 today, fuck knows how much that cost us.
It also gives the wrong impression for any company, as it looks iffy just having thousands of 5 star reviews, and agreed, I believe it would work better challenging these people on the review sites.

Just now, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Honestly, I drives me nuts, we turned a 2 star into a 5 today, fuck knows how much that cost us.
It also gives the wrong impression for any company, as it looks iffy just having thousands of 5 star reviews, and agreed, I believe it would work better challenging these people on the review sites.

I know the feeling it’s annoying as fuck, arsehole customers rule most businesses because they don’t want the hassle and the arseholes know this and take full advantage 

46 minutes ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Get the Hat free hosting min

• Upvote 1