Mental Health and Walking Past

dervish

Yep I know. I can be a radge.

Just witnessed a whole (literal) bus load of people walk past a Polish lassie very very very obviously totally fucked mentally. Curled up into a ball. Sitting in Inverness bus station.

Bus driver especially no mark. Told him did fuck all. 

Don't walk by.

Feds looking after her now. Folk are cunts. Tried getting a bird to come in by mouthing "she's fucked". Result. 0 someone will do it. She knew what I meant. 

0 humour is appreciated on this. Whole bus load of people totally chill with her rocking back and fore.

What's the fuck is up with people? As in alright with someone obviously so fucked and just wander on?

"How was your weekend Jane?" "Mmm alright had a cheeky rosé see that one in paper saw her, shame."

Fucking hell has anyone any responsibility anymore?

10 hours ago, dervish said:

Yep I know. I can be a radge.

Just witnessed a whole (literal) bus load of people walk past a Polish lassie very very very obviously totally fucked mentally. Curled up into a ball. Sitting in Inverness bus station.

Bus driver especially no mark. Told him did fuck all. 

Don't walk by.

Feds looking after her now. Folk are cunts. Tried getting a bird to come in by mouthing "she's fucked". Result. 0 someone will do it. She knew what I meant. 

0 humour is appreciated on this. Whole bus load of people totally chill with her rocking back and fore.

What's the fuck is up with people? As in alright with someone obviously so fucked and just wander on?

"How was your weekend Jane?" "Mmm alright had a cheeky rosé see that one in paper saw her, shame."

Fucking hell has anyone any responsibility anymore?

I take it you stopped to help her? It's not massively clear 

51 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

I take it you stopped to help her? It's not massively clear 

Yeah did. I was on the way back from working away. So had a load of work shit with me and luggage.

It's always a weird one trying to help either women or kids without looking like a rapist/pedo. 

So stayed a good bit away once got her attention.

Mine was the last bus out of the station (last home for me and too). So basically no one else would have seen her until morning either and it was legit Baltic last night. As in reasonable chance she'd have froze to death.

Kinda assumed drugs but actually when spoke to her having myself well let's say been proper fucked mentally don't think it was. Way I'd put it worrying about everything and not doing anything (well basically not being able to).

On a selfish level I've been a right cunt for a bit so maybe I'm not a 'complete' cunt which is a nice thought. Also if was reading about her dying a I'd lose my shit in a new and epic way.

Not preaching and as I said above I have been a total cunt and doubt I'll ever not have it in me, just try not to basically.

Anyways think the below is a good enn. Hope the rest of you toxic maniacs (same as myself) have a nice day. :)

'Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible.'

Hyman G. Rickover

Also na not tidy. Even for me and I've got previous. If you're think "haha haven't we all" nope you haven't. 

49 minutes ago, dervish said:

Yeah did. I was on the way back from working away. So had a load of work shit with me and luggage.

It's always a weird one trying to help either women or kids without looking like a rapist/pedo. 

Mine was the last bus out of the station (last home for me and too). So basically no one else would have seen her until morning either and it was legit Baltic last night. As in reasonable chance she'd have froze to death.

Kinda assumed drugs but actually when spoke to her having myself well let's say been proper fucked mentally don't think it was. Way I'd put it worrying about everything and not doing anything (well basically not being able to).

On a selfish level I've been a right cunt for a bit so maybe I'm not a 'complete' cunt which is a nice thought. Also if was reading about her dying a I'd lose my shit in a new and epic way.

Not preaching and as I said above I have been a total cunt and doubt I'll ever not have it in me, just try not to basically.

Anyways think the below is a good enn. Hope the rest of you toxic maniacs (same as myself) have a nice day. :)

'Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible.'

Hyman G. Rickover

Also na not tidy. Even for me and I've got previous. If you're think "haha haven't we all" nope you haven't. 

Fair play to you. I think a lot of people avoid getting involved in this type of thing due to the fear of the unknown. Scared the person may lash out and they don't know how to handle it or be accused by them of something.

there will also be plenty who simply live in their own wee bubble.

19 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Fair play to you. I think a lot of people avoid getting involved in this type of thing due to the fear of the unknown. Scared the person may lash out and they don't know how to handle it or be accused by them of something.

there will also be plenty who simply live in their own wee bubble.

Folk like that have no moral fibre and are incredibly cowardly and pathetic.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, dervish said:

Hyman G. Rickover

That was an extremely long winded way to say you're a poof.

There is so much of it about it's mental. My job involves walking about town centres for 5 or 6 hours a day and as council employees we have a "duty of care" not to ignore anyone we think might need help. 

It's basically once or twice a day you get a junkie half dead, someone covered in blood or someone barking mad. 

Police aren't interested, Ambulance wait can be up to 12 hours, so it's leave a message on social work switchboard and on you go. Why the police can't wander about dealing with this shit I'll never understand, there are loads of the cunts.