Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee

Dundee will make an absolute cunt of Robson after Hearts do. 

That will be when Cormack finally admits it’s time. Pathetically late as fkn usual. 
Cormack has proved himself as the stereotypical ‘happy clapper’ fan but sadly he’s got the keys to the club 🤦‍♂️

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, CraigHill said:

Folk don’t care enough to protest these days.

A sad indictment of where the club has been dragged to.

That’s because they get ridiculed & are viewed as pariahs. 
Football is no longer for the fans & certainly isn’t ‘working class’ 

6 hours ago, Donstar83 said:

After the usual incoming defeat at tyncastle on Saturday, is it time that folk started protesting at the Dundee game?

Why wait till after the Dundee game? Organised protests need to start now (and even that is months too late)

Bombard Burrows and Cormack with Tweets until they get the message allright.

28 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

Best way to protest to this is just not to go.  Too many mug punters complaining about Robson but then still turning up to matches.  The fear of missing out, the habit, the addiction. Vote with your heads for once and stay away.

The football is shit, the spectacle is shit, the whole experience is shit.  I have a 13 year old child who is half-decent at football and they routinely tell me that it's shit. Cormack has not improved this club, all he has done is kept it moving. Everything is all smoke and mirrors. None of this community trust stuff actually matters on the matchday.  Little of the wasted DNA money has been used wisely.  The Atlanta "link-up" has produced nothing but an escape route for his vanity signing.  Yes he has brought in investors and built a training centre but that hasn't translated into improved football performance, it's just kept up with the arms race in impressing new signings.  He has made a rod for his back by professing great things and 5 years on none of it has happened; if anything we have gone backwards.  Cormack has singularly and spectacularly failed in his Chairmanship.  And given it's his second stint at the club, it is a double failure. He is not up to the task. He needs to listen to offers for his shares and step down and take the whole board with him.

An eloquent and well written contribution.

47 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

Best way to protest to this is just not to go.  Too many mug punters complaining about Robson but then still turning up to matches.  The fear of missing out, the habit, the addiction. Vote with your heads for once and stay away.

The football is shit, the spectacle is shit, the whole experience is shit.  I have a 13 year old child who is half-decent at football and they routinely tell me that it's shit. Cormack has not improved this club, all he has done is kept it moving. Everything is all smoke and mirrors. None of this community trust stuff actually matters on the matchday.  Little of the wasted DNA money has been used wisely.  The Atlanta "link-up" has produced nothing but an escape route for his vanity signing.  Yes he has brought in investors and built a training centre but that hasn't translated into improved football performance, it's just kept up with the arms race in impressing new signings.  He has made a rod for his back by professing great things and 5 years on none of it has happened; if anything we have gone backwards.  Cormack has singularly and spectacularly failed in his Chairmanship.  And given it's his second stint at the club, it is a double failure. He is not up to the task. He needs to listen to offers for his shares and step down and take the whole board with him.

I completely agree and really good post.

However, the record season ticket sales that Burrows and Cormack wanked over do unfortunately count for the season. The attendance per each game is always still going to be high for their figures because of such.

Will they be able to shift the same for next season? Seems unlikely.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, RAZOR said:

I completely agree and really good post.

However, the record season ticket sales that Burrows and Cormack wanked over do unfortunately count for the season. The attendance per each game is always still going to be high for their figures because of such.

Will they be able to shift the same for next season? Seems unlikely.

Maybe the cup match against Bonnyrigg Rose would be a better one to make a statement with a boycott as season tickets not valid?

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, DandyWarhol said:

Maybe the cup match against Bonnyrigg Rose would be a better one to make a statement with a boycott as season tickets not valid?

On the contrary in my opinion it perhaps send out a bigger message that folk that have already paid for tickets would rather poke their eyes out that waste their time turning up to watch this pish. But it probably needs to be a concerted and co-ordinated effort.  It needs to be visual, as in absolutely crystal clear that the stadium is 2/3 to 3/4 empty. An even bigger thing would be to see the Red Shed empty, or quiet.

I think we're too obsessed in the modern age with stats trying to back up a particular agenda, we're obsessed with measuring things but not doing anything with the data "there's only 6,000 in the ground, but oh there were 16,000 tickets sold, so that means we're ok". This attitude would only serve to prove that the only thing the board care about is cash rather than on-pitch performance.  Football supporters, especially the loyal ones, and I include myself in this, are your very definition of a mug punter, and your modern football board member knows this.  Break the habit to make the point.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Can't see many turning up on Tuesday night. 

Are the folk on here that don't go to games going to unplug their firesticks in protest or will they still be watching? 

Now now. Stop trying to cause arguments within the support. Unity is what is needed now. Not distraction causing division.

8 minutes ago, starryfish said:

If the red shed was empty on Tuesday night that would send a message, even if the fans went and sat in the other stands, be more than enough room 

I don’t think that is how the st cards work 🤔

They’d be better sitting in pub