Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee

I'll never ever want us to lose a match before it starts

But if we don't win this one (and I think a draw will be treated as being no better than a defeat) , the peg on which Robson's job is currently hanging will surely become so shoogly that it's within a week of falling to the ground. Possibly even less

• Upvote 1

Thankfully I have something else on that I can't get out of tomorrow so don't need to come up with an excuse not to go.

I'm not one for wanting us to lose, but at this point it would definitely be for the greater good if it meant the end of Robson.

Unfortunately it's times like this he seems to manage to pick up a good result out of nowhere to prolong the inevitable....so I'm going for 2-1 us.

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'll never ever want us to lose a match before it starts

But if we don't win this one (and I think a draw will be treated as being no better than a defeat) , the peg on which Robson's job is currently hanging will surely become so shoogly that it's within a week of falling to the ground. Possibly even less

I genuinely don’t think he’ll get punted even if we lose. 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nor do I. But given our following 2 matches are against the arse cheeks, I couldn't see him surviving a whole lot longer if Dundee do beat us. Indeed it could be even quicker if Celtic were to stick 4 or more behind us

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Nor do I. But given our following 2 matches are against the arse cheeks, I couldn't see him surviving a whole lot longer if Dundee do beat us. Indeed it could be even quicker if Celtic were to stick 4 or more behind us

Just don’t think they’re even thinking about it.

As intimated by Liam McLeod yesterday.

Which is absolutely unbelievable 

• Upvote 2
58 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Just don’t think they’re even thinking about it.

As intimated by Liam McLeod yesterday.

Which is absolutely unbelievable 

Liam McLeod also said: 

‘Those in the corridors of power at Pittodrie are fully aware of the morale and angst amongst the support and are concerned about the lowly league position that has left them with their lowest points tally after 20 matches in 12 years. The feeling is that their current predicament is not good enough and that things need to improve very quickly. Hence the momentousness of Tuesday.’ 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Rico1903 said:

Liam McLeod also said: 

‘Those in the corridors of power at Pittodrie are fully aware of the morale and angst amongst the support and are concerned about the lowly league position that has left them with their lowest points tally after 20 matches in 12 years. The feeling is that their current predicament is not good enough and that things need to improve very quickly. Hence the momentousness of Tuesday.’ 

So the bottom line is,  he agrees with 99 percent of the Dons supporters. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Maybe depends how heavy the loss is .  Mind you, I thought a few weeks ago that he was one humiliating result away from the sack…..and that the St Mirren game was it.

A 3 goal win for Dundee should be the final nail in the coffin.

14 hours ago, TerryMcDermott said:

The Francis Begbie Footballing School Of Excellence has a nice ring to it. 

“no cunt leaves here till we find out which cunt megged me”

Me and Keith Wright are doon the academy playing, 5’s. I’m playing like fucking Zico by the way..then this so called hard cunt, puts the baw through ma legs..ye Ken me, I’m know the type of cunt that goes looking for bother, but….

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Here and now, sadly, I hope we get thumped

Probably change come 730ish tomorrow 

I know what you mean, min and the spirit of the post. ! Never want to see us lose, ever! However, there needs to be change and a victory, regardless of performance, will just sustain his employment and our misery.