Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee

28 minutes ago, CCB III said:

By no means am I a man of violence and I've no idea what you look like, however, I get the feeling headbutting you between the eyes would be a satisfactory experience. 

That’s because you’re a wee snowflake that gets angry over a game with an anonymous poster on the internet. You’re the one with the problem, not me 🤷🏻‍♂️

While Robson needs to go asap, I don’t buy into this idea that we’re a good team hamstrung by Robson’s ineptitude. I think we’re just a bit shite.

If that wasn’t the case, these footballers wouldn’t constantly look mediocre next to their lesser paid counterparts at the likes of St. Mirren, Kilmarnock and Dundee. 

Robson going nowhere.

Malingering at the bottom of the table and general shite performances hasn’t been enough to sack a manager recently. He’s got to get some real embarrassing results before we’re anywhere near that.

Plus we’d need to be willing to pay him off (we’re not), we’d need to have thought about a replacement (we haven’t) and we’d need a Chairman that isn’t a complete clown (he is).

See you next week Barry. Prick.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1