Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee

Just now, TerryMcDermott said:

Stevie Tosh does actually hit the nail o. The head on occasions. His comment that we can’t be playing 5 at the back against Dundee and expect to create chances. 

Robson literally the only person that can’t see that reality. 

One of 5.

Him and the (lol) FMB.

• Downvote 1
Just now, TerryMcDermott said:

Stevie Tosh does actually hit the nail o. The head on occasions. His comment that we can’t be playing 5 at the back against Dundee and expect to create chances. 

Robson literally the only person that can’t see that reality. 

How many times has he said “y’know” today? 

boys taken one too many blows to the head iyam

Just now, thurso said:

I think Steve tosh is saying everything we are all thinking 

He so often does. I actually like listening to what he has to say. He’s rarely off the mark.  Pearly cares for the club and has that slight undertone of “this is a fucking joke” sometimes which I think we all can enjoy. 

1 minute ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Past caring. Our spineless board don’t care, so why should we? We’ve a couple of humpings to look forward to over the next week and Barry still in the dugout against Bonnyrigg. Yay 🎉 

Sad to say anger's making way for apathy.

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

McGrath right wingback is quite the move, all credit to him, no wonder some players have told us to fuck off with this career destroyer in charge.

Something else the board seem incredibly out of touch with, does nobody stop & wonder why (allegedly) so many players keep turning us down? They can’t all be getting offered plenty more money elsewhere. 

• Like 1