Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee

I actually chuckled ironically when they equalised. Could 100% see it was coming. Then Barry’s subs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Biggest shock for me tonight was Dundee not getting winner.

Glad the crowd are finally voicing their ‘GTFs’ but that should have happened long ago as well.

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

I actually chuckled ironically when they equalised. Could 100% see it was coming. Then Barry’s subs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Biggest shock for me tonight was Dundee not getting winner.

Glad the crowd are finally voicing their ‘GTFs’ but that should have happened long ago as well.

If only we did it before the cup final.  We could have won it.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I think it’s just mad how much football is absolutely everything in some people’s lives and take it way too seriously. To the point where it’s not healthy. I expect when they get to see a woman naked things will change.

Football fans are passionate about their club? Well knock me over with a feather.

Just now, perthshirered said:

You've got to ask why he has suddenly gotten shite. You don't need to look any further then the gormless cunt that sets them out. 

He’s absolutely wasted playing so deep. 
He has been pish but he is better further up the pitch.

Why the cunt has Shinnie as the furthest forward midfielder only he knows.

He’s also tried a midfield 3 of Clarkson, Shinnie & McGrath together & it’s invariably not worked.

He’s an absolute moron. 

18 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I think he will actually 

Definitely not in charge for next game

If I know anything about football, Mark my words on this 

You could write what you know about football on back of a stamp so that probably means Robson is in the dugout against Celtic on Saturday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, JamieMT said:

I've a degree of sympathy for Barry Robson. Rookie manager, he needed the support of an experienced Director of Football behind him. Instead he got Steven Gunn, a man for whom ensuring the stationary cupboard was well stocked was a significant part of his previous role.

And i've a degree of sympathy for Steven Gunn too. He was appointed to a role he was in no way qualified for, because his backside fitted Dave Cormack's hand perfectly. All roads lead back to Cormack. Best intentions count for nothing when you're making a monumental fuck up of things.

Spot on there. 2 people that should never have been appointed 

14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I think it’s just mad how much football is absolutely everything in some people’s lives and take it way too seriously. To the point where it’s not healthy. I expect when they get to see a woman naked things will change.

Seeing your ma naked definitely put life’s other woes into perspective for me.

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, El Pacino said:

Phillips seemed to run away from the ball every time we had it. Box to box midfielder my arse!

He's listening to instructions from Robson, so calm yourself.

Once someone who understands football and can deliver proper footballing instructions, he might be a player.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s absolutely wasted playing so deep. 
He has been pish but he is better further up the pitch.

Why the cunt has Shinnie as the furthest forward midfielder only he knows.

He’s also tried a midfield 3 of Clarkson, Shinnie & McGrath together & it’s invariably not worked.

He’s an absolute moron. 

You put your no-longer-capable-of-being-a-battling-midfielder-who-was-never-a-creative midfielder in the more advanced slot, then you put your creative midfielder in a deeper slot so he can't create for the single front player. 

Why's that so hard to understand?