Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee

Just now, JamieMT said:

I'd be surprised if he went after this. If for no reason other reason than who our next two opponents are. If they're planning a change i reckon they'll let Barry take the hit of another two defeats.

Aye. And it will be two absolute skelpings.

An aggregate of 0-9 maybe.

0-3 or 0-4 against Celtic, 0-5 v the scum 

1 minute ago, Chester Don said:

Dundee were far far better than us tonight, they had structure and played the ball in the ground, we were fucking awful, midfield posted missing, Clarkson was woeful tonight.  We have very very serious issues right now, no way can Barry continue, the next two games could see us investing double figures over the two games. I genuinely don’t think this can get any worse. 

Clarkson been woeful for weeks. 

17 games remain 

21 played for 24 points (arse cheek double header to come) 

I fkn detest the club for allowing him to stay at club past Sept/Oct let alone fkn Feb 

FUCK DAVE CORMACK absolute charlatan snake oil salesman cunt.

Must be great being a fan of another club laughing & enjoying this shambles Dave’s making of the club

1 minute ago, TerryMcDermott said:

I totally understand the human element here. Nobody wants to see a guy that’s won a trophy with us a player and claims to be a lifelong supporter of the club suffer the fate of getting booted out the door. He’s Cleary a hard worker with the best of intentions and nobody at the club will take any pleasure in his dismissal….

But we’re now edging into the kind of end game where our league position and games remaining merits a genuine threat to the club. A new manager bounce got us into Europe last season. The same might at least get us top 6 and competing. Robsonball is over. We know it. He’s probably coming round to it. The players are shackled to a system of play that may work under certain circumstances (European backs to the wall games) but clearly has no applicable value against week in week out Scottish sides, and we’re running out time to avoid the iceberg. 

turn the fucking wheel Aberdeen board. 

Ach we’ll be alright. Hearts get relegated all the time and now they’re miles clear in 3rd. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

I'd be surprised if he went after this. If for no reason other reason than who our next two opponents are. If they're planning a change i reckon they'll let Barry take the hit of another two defeats.

I’d have thought so too.

A new manager will want to start after those.

maybe they can get a caretaker in charge for the next few games- an experienced janitor is probably better equipped for the job.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I think it’s just mad how much football is absolutely everything in some people’s lives and take it way too seriously. To the point where it’s not healthy. I expect when they get to see a woman naked things will change.

How the fuck would you know?

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

That's him now, surely

You don't come back from that stadium response

Got to wonder whether tosh knows something too 

Tell you another things, Clarkson, Hayes and polvara there I noticed all smiling at full time

Yep, didn't think it would happen before the game, now I wouldn't be surprised if that's it. 🤞

5 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

I'd be surprised if he went after this. If for no other reason than who our next two opponents are. If they're planning a change i reckon they'll let Barry take the hit of another two defeats.

I think its a good excuse to bin him, and then use having no manager as the excuse for the pappings we will get. Keeping him in and getting gubbed adds more pressure to Cormack. 

1 minute ago, jamiesd said:

Probably be Agnew taking the team Saturday 😂😳

With no obvious caretaker in the club I bet old Dave’s on the phone chartering an aircraft to take training himself in the morning. Gunner will be in early to put the cones out too