Aberdeen 1 - 1 Dundee

5 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

What’s the bets, Solanke moves from Bournemouth to Spurs for £50m, we lose Miovski to them before deadline day.
Might as well fuck the season up completely

High risk of Duk MacDonqld and Barron going, Kerr and Pollock turning us down and us doing everything possible to keep Bojan.  

Oh and we are stuck with Barry   

I’d say that is a very unlikely scenario 

5 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

I agree but I’m shocked that no-one is trying, surely improves a lot of clubs and a sensible offer would surely turn his head the state we are in. 

Hopefully the asking price is too high.

Even looking ahead to losing him in the summer is hard to take.

6 minutes ago, G man said:

Well that would be a first from that lot.

Just my perception, but for me the Sportsound take is almost always Dons fans are deluded. We have to be realistic, it's not the 80s etc.

Had Dundee been a weekend game with a wider panel of pundits, their take on events would likely have been different.

Edit: To be fair to Tom English, he's repeatedly stated Dave Cormack's been slow in addressing failing managers.

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

Just my perception, but for me the Sportsound take is almost always Dons fans are deluded. We have to be realistic, it's not the 80s etc.

Had Dundee been a weekend game with a wider panel of pundits, their take on events would likely have been different.

Wasn't that at the weekend 

I thought first half we were better side but we didn’t react at all second half to Dundee half time changes. We then fall to bits as Robson imploded with nonsense like McGrath at right back. He’s got to go and so has his mongo assistant.

Looked a not bad crowd tonight. My 2 season tickets went unused, not putting myself through that crap. It's a small thing but if the stadium was empty the board would act, don't moan then still turn up.

My source has said he's gone tonight but just for future reference.

Klopp and the special one are out of jobs, we really need to start aiming higher, they'd pay for themselves in ticket sales.

Just now, daytripping said:

Looked a not bad crowd tonight. My 2 season tickets went unused, not putting myself through that crap. It's a small thing but if the stadium was empty the board would act, don't moan then still turn up.

My source has said he's gone tonight but just for future reference. Klopp and the special one are out of jobs, we really need to start aiming higher, they'd pay for themselves in ticket sales.

No chance they’ll do anything. They are in full on hiding mode now.

Just in the door, 

I thought Dundee looked the hungrier side, 

We offered very little N Gauge, holy fuck he is dire, 

Impressed with Dundee number 16 Zach Robinson looked a good player, 

Seemed to be acres of space in the midfield for them to pass it about.

Oh and surely to fuck Robbo is on the way out

20 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Not suggesting Manager or Director of Football, but there has to be some role for our greatest ever player.

Willie's knowledge of the game and love for the club runs miles for me. If nothing else, get him on the FMB. It might actually be worth something with him there.

Absolutely no chance. He wanted Goodwin as manager last time around. 

27 minutes ago, Chester Don said:

What’s the bets, Solanke moves from Bournemouth to Spurs for £50m, we lose Miovski to them before deadline day.
Might as well fuck the season up completely

High risk of Duk MacDonqld and Barron going, Kerr and Pollock turning us down and us doing everything possible to keep Bojan.  

Oh and we are stuck with Barry   

Lol signs for Bournemouth, gets loaned to Hibs

2 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Also, don't care how bad that Doohan is, he should be in goals the next game. Roos has had 3 monumental fuck ups in the last 3 games and still never gets dropped. What kind of message does that send?

Would agree with you. If Doohan is not good enough to replace a keeper who is making mistakes game after game why bring him to the club. Otherwise bring in a keeper before the transfer window closes. 

1 hour ago, El Pacino said:

Phillips seemed to run away from the ball every time we had it. Box to box midfielder my arse!

Runs on his tip toes like a pansy. 

Would like to see what a proper manager/coach could do with him.

1 hour ago, perthshirered said:

Duncan is fucking shit. There isn't even the most minute trace of a footballer in there. 

I'd like to see him play consistently in his natural position before writing him off completely. He, like many under Robson has been mismanaged.

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

BBC doing their best to assist with Barry’s removal.

Enjoyed listening to the listeners tweets and the pundits assessments.

33 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Edit: To be fair to Tom English, he's repeatedly stated Dave Cormack's been slow in addressing failing managers.

Not tonight. They were all on the money.

31 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Wasn't that at the weekend 

And tonight.

Just in. This may have been covered already, but can’t be arsed reading through more versions of what we all agree on. In short, he needs sacked.

anyway, anyone else in the Mainer see the boy screaming at Robson about playing Milne on the right? Brilliant. Not sure if Robson said anything back to him, but after making his point about Milne being played out of position, you couldn’t miss what sounded like ‘and you can get to fuck ya ginger cunt’…

I was a wee bitty along, but it looked like the boy was getting congratulated for his outburst. Rightly so..fair play..

42 minutes ago, G31DON said:

At least there is plenty time to sack Barry, then sort out things during the transfer window. 

3rd year in a row we’ll have a shite January window, sack a manager in February, bring a new man in with no chance of bringing any players in.

The incompetence of our Board matched by the tit in the dug out. 

• Upvote 1
46 minutes ago, The Red Express said:

Robson cracking on again about us looking leggy tonight. Sick of hearing it all season, a) we are a professional team that should be fit enough to play the number of games we have and b) use the squad at your disposal then.

We’ve had more weeks off, league wise, than a hun on the dole. ‘Time on the training pitch’. Fuck me, training what? How to play with no discernible pattern of play, playing players out of position and making the team a laughing stock. My mate told me tonight that he spent time with Simeone (however you spell it) at Arhletici Madrid and bases our fast, transition style on that. I swear, I almost fucking choked on my cup of tea..

Getting rid of a manager who consistently brought European Football, cup finals and 2nd-4th place finishes was the start of it all.

A manager who turned down his boyhood club to stay with us. Gave us our first trophy in 19 years.

To move him on and replace him with rookies like Glass, Goodwin & Robson.

Dave, do the right thing and swallow your pride. Gunn, Robson, Agnew need to go. Bring in experienced professionals who know the Scottish game and let them do their jobs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 3
2 minutes ago, El Pacino said:

Getting rid of a manager who consistently brought European Football, cup finals and 2nd-4th place finishes was the start of it all.

A manager who turned down his boyhood club to stay with us. Gave us our first trophy in 19 years.

To move him on and replace him with rookies like Glass, Goodwin & Robson.

Dave, do the right thing and swallow your pride. Gunn, Robson, Agnew need to go. Bring in experienced professionals who know the Scottish game and let them do their jobs. 

It’s an obvious but good point.

It was time for McInnes to move on but to replace a proven manager with one who was unproven and two who were complete novices suggests naïveté at best from Cormack and cluelessness at worst. 

Where the team is at the moment isn’t down to bad luck it’s down to mismanagement. These things are rarely a coincidence. Jimmy C was another manager whose time was up but his replacement was poorly managed and the team went from middling to shite until…Derek McInnes was appointed. 

8 hours ago, CCB III said:

By no means am I a man of violence and I've no idea what you look like, however, I get the feeling headbutting you between the eyes would be a satisfactory experience. 

As much as I agree with the point, ffs don't engage the troll!

• Haha 1