Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, G man said:

Refs have to be stronger when called to the monitor. Ultimately they make the final decision. Weak referring.

Agreed.

Look at Clancy, he couldn't rip the skin off a rice pudding.

Our officials are terrible and no courage to make the correct decision. The SFA should be binning some of their 517 employees and get some decent officials in from abroad.

Watched footy for over 35 years and I have never been as close to sacking it as I have now. VAR is a fucking cancer to the game. 

Miovski scored a fucking belter and I didn’t celebrate because I saw the wee hearts boy trip over his own heels a few seconds before it. The biggest part of enjoying football as a sport is the celebrations when you score. 

good first half from us but fuck VAR. despise it 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1
19 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

They've really fucked VAR in Scotland. They're 100% using it to re-referee the games which was never supposed to be the purpose of it. 

But... SFA.

100% Clancey saw nothing wrong initially played on VAR gets involved totally wrong. You can bet if either of the ugly sisters were playing that instance would have never even been looked at. 

VAR killing the game since 2022 

• Dildo 1
Just now, scottymc said:

Watched footy for over 35 years and I have never been as close to sacking it as I have now. VAR is a fucking cancer to the game. 

Miovski scored a fucking belter and I didn’t celebrate because I saw the wee hearts boy trip over his own heels a few seconds before it. The biggest part of enjoying football as a sport is the celebrations when you score. 

good first half from us but fuck VAR. despise it 

It WAS a foul 

• Dildo 3
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

It was accidental, but he still tripped him

We are shocking in the opposition box

You must have a better stream than me then because even with the red specs off I didn’t see any angle that was anywhere near conclusive 

As usual I think you’re just trying to be objective for the sake of it 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Redforever86 said:

Shinnie playing well for once, makes a big difference. 

I fear his ability to keep this tempo, though.

Hearts look very ordinary, though, and Mio is levels above Shankland.

Might still win this.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

It was accidental, but he still tripped him

We are shocking in the opposition box

In a situation like that how do you decide who made contact. The hearts player ran across him while he’s running to get into the box. In a different situation it could be viewed as a foul on Bojan if he went down and was stopped getting to the ball.