Hearts 2 - 0 Aberdeen

10 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

You're not a sucker. Even this morning I gave it some thought...but nah. I can handle any result, but the way we play is too much to take. My take on the spfl is mainly taken from watching dons games. And my take is that it's shite. We are horrible to watch, but I think we have some decent players (who aren't allowed to be free).

I actually think we've got the best squad we've had in many a year but the man in charge is clueless. I actually think Glass would have done better but he was given two brass farthings with which to put together a squad. (No, I'm not saying we need to go back to him) McInnes would definitely have done better with this squad (again not saying we need to go back to him). 

Anyway, something needs to happen with AFC for it to go anywhere and that thing is Robson's departure. He's not even learned fully the lesson that the back 5 is shite (given St Johnstone mid-week) but apart from that his motivation skills seem nil. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

I remember with great delight, the tackle that Naismith tried on Milsom when playing for the huns which ruined his cruciate and his season.  

was absolutely ace celebrating him getting stretchered off, it was probably the highlight of that season. 

I hope he was in great pain and in a Great Depression afterwards. 

An evil and wicked man 

That was a belter. What an absolute bastard he was and all the "oh poor wee Naisy" shit was nauseating given how he managed to wreck himself.

10 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

There is no way the likes of Duk and Clarkson are happy playing for Robson.

He’s practically nulified their threat.

No player would be happy sitting on the bench but Duk does not merit a starting place. He is overweight and lost interest. That is solely due to his lack of professionalism.

• Dildo 1

I think any player would lose confidence if they saw Morris getting preference over you. Duk scored 18 goals last season and that is the difference this season. Surely, a good manager can see a player struggle and use his skills to get him back on track. Robson's approach seems to be bench him and don't bring him on. That ain't going to help.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I think any player would lose confidence if they saw Morris getting preference over you. Duk scored 18 goals last season and that is the difference this season. Surely, a good manager can see a player struggle and use his skills to get him back on track. Robson's approach seems to be bench him and don't bring him on. That ain't going to help.

He was outstanding last season but he has sadly lost his way. He appears overweight and l was hoping when he was not starting he would make an impact from the bench. Unfortunately that has not happened. The time he had on the pitch yesterday showed that.

8 hours ago, HaarDon said:

Absolute fucking shite.

How tf that goal was chopped off is beyong me. Hearts player runs in front of Miovski and Miovski didnt change anything about his direction whatsoever. Cheated!!!

Their penalty.What a stupid rule when you're trying to bring your arm back into your body and the ball strikes your arm/hand millimetres from your body. Wtf?

Shinnie was very good for the first 30 mins and we had chances.

I think that game was crying out for 2 strikers and 2 wingers.

Their defenders were shitting it the first half and I still maintain that with Morris and Duk on the wings and McGrath and Barron feeding them through the middle we would've got far more out of the game.

Their defence was massively open to us that first half and we played the wrong tactics once again.

When is Shinnie going to stop running with the ball that 1 or 2 yards too far.Don't his team mates shout?

Still feel we were absolutely robbed despite all that.

I looked at the incident when it was highlighted on Sportscene. If there was contact it was minimal. The decision to award a goal as Clancy did should have stood. In Scotland we seem to go by the VAR official slowing things down to try and find ways of not awarding a goal. VAR states the decision needs to be a clear and obvious mistake, it wasn’t.

Clancy should have had the guts to stick by his decision. By changing it he makes himself look weak.

21 minutes ago, G man said:

I looked at the incident when it was highlighted on Sportscene. If there was contact it was minimal. The decision to award a goal as Clancy did should have stood. In Scotland we seem to go by the VAR official slowing things down to try and find ways of not awarding a goal. VAR states the decision needs to be a clear and obvious mistake, it wasn’t.

Clancy should have had the guts to stick by his decision. By changing it he makes himself look weak.

G man it was an horrendous decision eh?

If Mio had moved his right leg toward the player to purposely or accidentally impede/trip him then I'd still think it wasn't a foul as the no.6 ran right across his path.

However, Mio did absolutely nothing wrong and how th VAR can misinterpret that is incredulous!!!

I actually think AFC should make an appeal of some sorts or can we at least get a proper explanation with fucking technical drawings, trajectories and a re-enactment with expired crash test dummies from 80s, the cheating cunts!!.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, G man said:

No player would be happy sitting on the bench but Duk does not merit a starting place. He is overweight and lost interest. That is solely due to his lack of professionalism.

Absolute nonsense.

The scapegoating of Duk is just an easy way for you to avoid admitting the real issue is Robson. He isn't overweight, that's his natural body shape and to question his professionalism is out of order unless you have some facts to back that up.

Duk got thrown in to a game with 25 minutes to go where the clueless idiot in the dugout had just given up all control of the midfield by throwing on forwards like he was playing a computer game. Duk was chasing back the length of the pitch trying to get on the ball and get involved, not the sign of a player that isn't interested or lacks desire. 

He was on a run of 4 goals in 6 starts prior to Christmas and had found a bit of form only to be put on the bench so the clueless cunt in the dugout could accommodate more defenders and central midfielders in to the line up. If we had started with Duk against St Johnstone or Hearts we'd certainly have posed more of a goal threat than we did.

• Upvote 7
7 hours ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

Well he was wasn't he, we went on a run of about 10 games without scoring did we not.

That could be down to either our attacking players from the first 20 games either being sold and injured then replacing them with Hendry, always injured Hornby and fucking kambreri 

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

If Mio had moved his right leg toward the player to purposely or accidentally impede/trip him then I'd still think it wasn't a foul as the no.6 ran right across his path.

However, Mio did absolutely nothing wrong and how th VAR can misinterpret that is incredulous!!!

I actually think AFC should make an appeal of some sorts or can we at least get a proper explanation with fucking technical drawings, trajectories and a re-enactment with expired crash test dummies from 80s, the cheating cunts!!.

We have been on the wrong end if many horrendous VAR decisions , starting with the Mc rorie red card a year ago.

3 hours ago, HaarDon said:

I don’t think I’ve seen an angle that actually shows he touched him, so how have they?  Also, there’s a good chance the boy made contact with Miovski when running across him. Either way, it’s inconclusive and doesn’t equate to ‘a clear and obvious error’ on the part of the on field ref. 
It’s a mind boggling decision. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Whilst there's clearly bigger things to concern us, however...

What is the difference between the dissent Duk got booked for yesterday, and players surrounding a ref telling him to fuck off and the like, when a decision doesn't go their way?

Strength in numbers. The ref is never going to book everyone.

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Had a few in our favour also 

St Johnstone x 2 

Hibs at Hampden.

Doesn't hide the fact the manager is miles out his depth 

37 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Offside isn't subjective. He was offside. 

Correct,

Actually, either were the St. Johnstone ones as they were clear fouls,

There was fuck all clear about Miovski fouling the jambo, so a rather bizarre take by the Sky & Thunder hoor.

19 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

I don’t think I’ve seen an angle that actually shows he touched him, so how have they?  Also, there’s a good chance the boy made contact with Miovski when running across him. Either way, it’s inconclusive and doesn’t equate to ‘a clear and obvious error’ on the part of the on field ref. 
It’s a mind boggling decision. 

I can’t help but compare to the Hun VAR penalty.  One wank literally steps backwards when everyone else goes forwards as the corner is taken to block Gartenman (who yes has a hold of Fucko’s shirt).  So that movement is permitted 12 yards from goal (and this is with the benefit of slow motion replays remember) but no movement, no eyeline, questionably not even contact 40 yards from goal is deemed a foul? 
G’wa.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I can’t help but compare to the Hun VAR penalty.  One wank literally steps backwards when everyone else goes forwards as the corner is taken to block Gartenman (who yes has a hold of Fucko’s shirt).  So that movement is permitted 12 yards from goal (and this is with the benefit of slow motion replays remember) but no movement, no eyeline, questionably not even contact 40 yards from goal is deemed a foul? 
G’wa.

One of the lines routinely trotted out when an incident is deemed to be no foul is that there was a “coming together”.   Seems to me that this was a perfect example of that in that there’s nothing at all to show that either Miovski or the Hearts boy altered their normal running stride to impede the opponent or simulate a foul.

Very harsh decision but we’d probably still have found a way to lose even if the goal was given.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, redone said:

One of the lines routinely trotted out when an incident is deemed to be no foul is that there was a “coming together”.   Seems to me that this was a perfect example of that in that there’s nothing at all to show that either Miovski or the Hearts boy altered their normal running stride to impede the opponent or simulate a foul.

Very harsh decision but we’d probably still have found a way to lose even if the goal was given.

You may be right with the last paragraph if the goal of Bojan Miovski (like it bloody ought to have) stood as we've meekly capitulated many times at Tynecastle after going ahead. Last season's 2-1 defeat being one of many occasions. 

However, like you say, after watching the incident yet again inoo iin the lead-up to Miovski's sublime finish, it was incredibly harsh as their was absolutely no foul committed whatsoever. 

No excuses though for the ineptitude after going one down though.

6 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

To be fair. Other way round? I'd have been disappointed at the disallowed goal and the pen for the same reasons.

Over tne 90 we were the better team but I appreciate had your goal stood it could have been a different game.

For the last 30 minutes you were the better team after we fell apart once you got your dodgy penalty but before that we were the better team. That’s hardly the better team over the whole 90 minutes 

• Upvote 2