The Foundry Last Weekend.

1 minute ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

What’s the strory with the drummer pumping the married women? Sounds Awq.

Not sure if there was pumping, but definitely some smut between them. Embarrassing for her family, on account of her profile among the Dons fraternity.

2 hours ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

@Poodler spill 

It’s above my pay grade to be naming people or their associated clubs. 

can certainly offer an opinion piece though. Its an abundance of vulgarity that the women in question, in her pursuit of unending attention would choose to disrespect her (I expect) long suffering husband with a very public and humiliating sex scandal. Hopefully it’s an opportunity to put the phone down and be better.

The Alamo

Why do we live in a society where its customary to film everything folk do?

Also, if you know you're being filmed, what goes through the heads to think 'oh I'll do this'.

It'll blow over in a couple of weeks. Heads down a while, twitter will get bored I'm sure.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Why do we live in a society where its customary to film everything folk do?

Also, if you know you're being filmed, what goes through the heads to think 'oh I'll do this'.

It'll blow over in a couple of weeks. Heads down a while, twitter will get bored I'm sure.

Was it not one of his mates who filmed which is even worse!!! 

what goes through the head of someone seeing there pal doing something and they decide to film it for a start and then actually put it on Twitter!!!! No friend at all 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, ullevi said:

Was it not one of his mates who filmed which is even worse!!! 

what goes through the head of someone seeing there pal doing something and they decide to film it for a start and then actually put it on Twitter!!!! No friend at all 

I don't know if it's his mate, that's not for me to make an assumption on.

The filming society is going mad these days when on nights out. There's always something incriminating somewhere. Just put the phone down, or atleast if something like that happens, don't go fucking posting all over the Internet. Fuck sake.

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I don't know if it's his mate, that's not for me to make an assumption on.

The filming society is going mad these days when on nights out. There's always something incriminating somewhere. Just put the phone down, or atleast if something like that happens, don't go fucking posting all over the Internet. Fuck sake.

You’re just annoyed you never got in about her after her getting all flattered that you said she had great tits. 

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I think you are getting your stories mixed up as well as your tits.

Ah no. Yes wrong story. The foot fetish one is a cracker.  It was that Laura woman that got all hot and bothered about you complimenting her tits wasn’t it?

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Ah no. Yes wrong story. The foot fetish one is a cracker.  It was that Laura woman that got all hot and bothered about you complimenting her tits wasn’t it?

You're still mixing your stories, your posters and your tits.

I also wasn't commenting on wanky feet gate.

On 1/30/2024 at 5:16 PM, Betty Swallicks said:

Anyone know what happened in The Foundry with a Daily Record journalist at the wikend?

Think he got lifted and has since deleted his twitter.

Caught with bifter? Shagging the shaved ape?

It might have been mentioned already but I can't be fucked looking through.

Very surprised at RH, didn't expect him to be a vile racist.

I am sure he will suffer from this, totally unacceptable and unforgivable especially in his line of work.

Rumour is that he is now also banned from Pittodrie. Not sure if true but I hope it is, we don't need people like that in our support.

Is he actually a journalist? I just thought he was another social media appointed journalist who hammers social media and went on podcasts.

Good luck to the lad though as we have all done and said stupid things when drunk, but if its on the net he will been targetted people no doubt.

I wonder if the ABZ podcast will now call him a mad mental racist as that was there line on Malky Mackay

1 hour ago, ullevi said:

Is he actually a journalist? I just thought he was another social media appointed journalist who hammers social media and went on podcasts.

Good luck to the lad though as we have all done and said stupid things when drunk, but if its on the net he will been targetted people no doubt.

I wonder if the ABZ podcast will now call him a mad mental racist as that was there line on Malky Mackay

I think he is freelance, he's done work for the Daily Record and others.

Always thought he was a nice lad but drunken words are sober thoughts in my opinion.

He's finished.

1 hour ago, ullevi said:

Couldn't suffer anymore of that. I was wanting Mackay to be sacked from County just so they'd stop going on about it.

1 minute ago, RAZOR said:

Couldn't suffer anymore of that. I was wanting Mackay to be sacked from County just so they'd stop going on about it.

They still bring it up too. I always chuckle when somebody mentions him for our job...think that would be the end of that show if he was appointed.