The Foundry Last Weekend.

7 hours ago, ullevi110383 said:

I think he is freelance, he's done work for the Daily Record and others.

Always thought he was a nice lad but drunken words are sober thoughts in my opinion.

He's finished.

You need to re-evaluate your life given you've created a profile just to post about RH.

Seriously. Have a word.

That behaviour is worse than racism.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Parklife said:

Little? No  

Chubby? No. 

Both of those apply to you though, so I can only assume it's some weird projection you're going for here, DeVito. 

Fitter than a butchers dog min, probably the fittest person I know just now and certainly the fittest person you know.

fit body, fit mind. 

On 1/31/2024 at 10:03 AM, Poodler said:

It’s above my pay grade to be naming people or their associated clubs. 

can certainly offer an opinion piece though. Its an abundance of vulgarity that the women in question, in her pursuit of unending attention would choose to disrespect her (I expect) long suffering husband with a very public and humiliating sex scandal. Hopefully it’s an opportunity to put the phone down and be better.

The Alamo

The curse of female hypergamy and the social media age has created an epidemic of narcissism and ensured no man is safe from monkey-branching.

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

It's a sad day when a pished up topless bloke waving a dildo around while chasing people on Union Street isn't the most bizarre court case of the week!

See @Millertime was in court - check that chin

spacer.png

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

It's a sad day when a pished up topless bloke waving a dildo around while chasing people on Union Street isn't the most bizarre court case of the week!

See @Millertime was in court - check that chin

spacer.png

Eastern European birds are probably the best in the world and yet the blokes look like at 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

The curse of female hypergamy and the social media age has created an epidemic of narcissism and ensured no man is safe from monkey-branching.

not a female-specific trait, both sexes are at this indulgent caper 

population decline is serious at this point, hence the immigration

Nearly 100 posts and other than some vague details about a video of a bloke getting asrey while being thrown out of the Foundry and some random chat about wanking over some birds feet, majority of us still have nae fucking clue what actually happened.

Those apparently "in the know" skirt round the issue without actually saying a fucking anything.

I say either spill the beans or close this thread.

15 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Nearly 100 posts and other than some vague details about a video of a bloke getting asrey while being thrown out of the Foundry and some random chat about wanking over some birds feet, majority of us still have nae fucking clue what actually happened.

Those apparently "in the know" skirt round the issue without actually saying a fucking anything.

Put your number up and you can have the whatsapps.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Just some horny texts and some cankles, there’s not much more to it. What do you want to know more than that?